CubiCasa is on track to become the biggest floor plan app and property data collection tool in the world. Currently we work with tens of thousands of real estate professionals worldwide. CubiCasa has created an innovative AI solution to turn indoor videos into floor plans at scale. Today more than 10% of real estate listings in the US are created using CubiCasa’s technology. This position joins this mission and helps to build the next chapter on how floor plan and photos are used in real estate listings. Since 2015, we have delivered more than 1,000,000 floor plans to thousands of companies and we are on the verge of becoming a standard in the industry.
Location: Helsinki (Postitalo), Oulu (Center), Remote
Our wordpress website has served us for more than 7 years, evolving to support our growth. Now we want to take our website to the next level and have a person focusing on improving our website and refreshing the overall design with the help of our Product and Marketing teams.
– Audit and update WordPress architecture, versions, and plugins regularly.
– Implement security protocols and enhance measures against vulnerabilities.
– Lead WordPress projects from design to deployment, ensuring documentation.
– Develop our theme, custom plugins, and integrate third-party APIs as needed.
– Conduct site performance optimizations and database management for efficiency.
– Troubleshoot issues and provide ongoing maintenance for WordPress sites.
– Work with teams and stakeholders to align WordPress projects with company goals.
– Help marketing team to achieve conversion rate goals
– Keep updated with WordPress trends and participate in learning opportunities.
– Proven experience as a WordPress Developer
– Strong portfolio of WordPress projects
– Experience with deploying WordPress sites on AWS Lightsail (or other fitting AWS solution)
– In-depth knowledge of WordPress security practices
– Deep understanding of responsive design
– Understanding of SEO principles
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience
What We Offer:
– A meaningful mission statement: “Floor plan on every listing”
– Opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project from its inception.
– A dynamic and supportive work environment.
– Flexibility with responsibility; we are flexible and there are quite many ways one can work in this position but we require responsibility.
– Competitive salary 3000 – 4000€ a month (negotiable) and all the tools needed to do your work
– Fully paid Epassi lunch benefit (~21 x 13,5€ per month, on top of salary)
– 200€ annual culture & sports, wellness or commuting benefits (Epassi flex, on top of salary)
– Bike benefit (on top salary)
– Wide healthcare service
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position via the “Apply” button. Apply at the latest on February 18th, 2024