Senior UX Designer
Can you plan, facilitate and design complete experiences for companies of all sizes? And would you like to develop your strategic User Experience capabilities as well as build a new business area in an ambitious consulting house? Then you may be the Senior User Experience Designer we are looking for to help us create business value by designing best in class user experience for Danish and international companies.
Become part of the journey
Since 2004, Kraftvaerk has delivered innovative and out-of-the-box IT-solutions. A common denominator for all the solutions is that they are rooted in tech craftsmanship, passion and knowledge. We like to say, that we are specialized in building the products right. Kraftvaerk is on a transformational journey, where our newly crafted value proposition is to “craft tomorrow’s experiences by shaping technology”. This value proposition is founded in our overall drive and ambition is to have a positive impact and to strive for the best possible quality in everything that we do. It is with the above mentioned in mind that we are now looking to strengthening our capabilities within User Experience. Our goal with adding more User Experiences to the team capabilities is to be able to not only building the products right, but building the right product. This is where you come in to the picture.
User Experience Designer at kraftvaerk
In the role as a User Experience Designer at Kraftvaerk, you will, in close collaboration with your User Experience and tech colleagues, have end-to-end responsibility for developing fantastic and user-friendly digital solutions for our customers. You will have the opportunity to design experiences that goes across web solutions, mobile applications and physically touch points from scratch as well as being part of product teams with a focus on continuous development of existing customer solutions. You will also work as our UX evangelist – both internally and externally with customers, and it is expected that you will continuously contribute to the improvement of our internal processes, methods and more. Your working day will be characterized by great variety in work tasks, great responsibility… and none the least fun with (what we believe to be) fantastic colleagues.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
– Participating in sales activities, have customer responsibility and provide strategic digital advice to our customers
– Facilitating physical and virtual workshops with your colleagues
– Planning and carrying out qualitative research activities, such as interviews, and communicate the insights to our customers in a simple and understandable way
– Designing solutions from initial sketches and wireframes to final UI (with less focus on UI)
– Developing prototypes and performing test activities on users
– Mentoring one or more junior designers in the team
– Together with your colleagues continue developing Kraftvaerk’s design processes
– You have +4 years of experience with UX, preferably from an agency
– You have the desire and drive to be play a central role when it comes to building a new business area and department
– You are motivated and able to initiate and run projects independently
– You get energy from working as part of a team and show empathy for both customers, colleagues and customers
– You have the toolbox in order when it comes to e.g. wireframes, user flows, design guides etc., are professionally ambitious, curiously seek new knowledge and capable of translating theory into practice
– You master balancing completed user experiences, business needs and the technically possible.
– You are 100% confident in speaking and writing in English and are a skilled communicator – whether it is with customers, users or developers.
– You understand and have an interest in translating customer data into business-critical insights and user-friendly solutions
– You have experience in developing design systems (or interest in learning it)
– A dynamic consultancy of 120 dedicated specialists who passionately and expertly and by employing the market’s newest technologies and skills work daily to deliver solutions and prestigious projects.
– We bring together creativity and considerable expertise, and we successfully attract skilled colleagues, because on top of our ambitions and results we focus on nurturing long-lasting relations – also with respect to our employees.
– Our career model ensures that, as an employee, you can develop and impact your future in short and long term. In this position, we will offer you a salary and employment terms that match your qualifications.
– Our organizational structure is flat and there is a professional but informal tone in our premises. We know that our unavoidable demands for high quality in the deliveries depend on the employees, so another unavoidable mission is to take care of each other through open dialogue and a high degree of loyalty and propriety.
– You will always have Kraftvaerk’s entire organization behind you. At Kraftvaerk, you enter an apprenticeship where “masters” and “apprentices” work together, and where knowledge is shared between colleagues, because we know from experience that it works well for everyone.
Kraftvaerk is an international software consultancy which was established in January 2004. We have offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Lisbon and Helsinki.
The philosophy behind Kraftvaerk has its roots in craftsmanship, passion, and knowledge. Customer interests always come first, and we are continually updating the knowledge and expertise which is required to create results for our customers. Kraftvaerk’s solutions must be profitable for the customer and for us.
At Kraftvaerk, we are proud to be called specialists. We rank among the best at digital business development and the development of complex solutions. We focus on developing ourselves within areas that can add value to projects and our customers, and we are proud to be known for delivering very high quality and getting things done!
We look forward to receiving your application and CV. We are conducting job interviews on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.