- Verkkopalveluiden konseptisuunnittelu, Web-design
- 3 000–4 000 € / kk
- Viim. hakupvm
We’re looking for a new full-time member to join our team of multidisciplinary designers and developers in Helsinki who are passionate about creating meaningful digital experiences for our clients. Simply put, we’re tired of poorly built digital services, and know there’s always a better way to do things. We’re often challenging existing ideas and conventions, and are eager to create new digital tools that stand out from the crowd. Your role will be essential in this.
Our multinational team has a mixture of cultures and backgrounds, which has generated an uniquely warm atmosphere. We’re outgoing, sarcastic, honest and always eager to keep learning. Hopefully, you are too. We like working closely together and always rely and learn from one another, so you’re never going to be stuck alone with a challenge or a project.
Designing completely new website & application UI’s and rethinking old ones should be your bread and butter, as it is ours. We place great importance on UX, usability and accessibility, so hopefully you find these important as well.
Most of our projects are custom-made WP websites and various different digital services, mostly web apps. Our team generally has 5-10 projects going on at once and a few ongoing continuous tasks at all times, so there’s definitely stuff to do – you won’t get bored!
We’d like you to recognise yourself from this description:
– Bringing simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design projects
– Proficiency in visual design and wireframing tools (i.e. Sketch)
– Executing all design stages for digital projects, including workshops, wireframes, user flows and visual layouts
– Speaking technical language and collaborating with developers
– Good time & task management skills
– Fluent English speaker
– Ability to run projects and present your work to clients and colleagues
– Living in Helsinki or willing to commute on a daily/weekly basis
We’d really appreciate if you also have some of these qualities:
– Familiarity with WordPress (CMS)
– Speak Finnish (not a requirement, but always useful)
– Experience / understanding of development (HTML, CSS, JS etc)
– Animation skills (CSS)
– Knowledge or at least interest on accessibility
If you’re still reading, you might be just what we’re looking for! In addition to interesting projects and arguably the best colleagues in the world, we also offer a variety of perks for our awesome team members.
Here are some of the things you’ll get to enjoy:
– Freedom to shape and develop your own role
– Possibility to join in as a partner and shareholder
– Cool office space in Kamppi (see Friendzone)
– A super friendly environment and colleagues who will grow to be your extended family (it’s true!)
– A training fund which allows you to keep learning and go to cool events & seminars
– Flexible work times and remote working
– Healthcare through Heltti
– Smartum culture & exercise benefits
– Company trips and team-building events on a regular basis
For more information, please get in touch with Thomas at email@example.com or +358 44 704 4440.
Note: We’re not interested in getting offers for outsourcing in our job portal. For that, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.