Web Analytics Specialist
Moikka! Kiva, että löysit tänne. Vaikka analytiikka specialistin työssäsi tarvitset suomen kieltä, niin Wunderin sisäinen viestintäkieli on englanti, joten toivottavasti sulle on ok, että rekryilmoituksemme on englanniksi. Toinen mitä toivomme on, että kiinnostut meistä ja laitat meille viestiä matalalla kynnyksellä, tavoitat meidät sähköpostilla osoitteesta firstname.lastname@example.org tai voit halutessasi lähestyä meitä tämän ilmoituksen alaosassa listattujen sometilien kautta.
This is not the first job ad you see, but we sincerely hope you would read this one – not only will you find out a lot about Wunder as a company, but at the end of this advert, there is an offer for you that includes coffee, snacks, and an office tour.
And to be honest, this advert can de facto change the course of your career.
At Wunder you work for us and with us: our teams are in clients’ development projects – we do not rent you to another company.
“Work from where you want and when you want” is one of our mottos. We encourage people in multiple ways to make the most of our flexible work terms in order to maintain optimal work/free time -balance. But our offices in Helsinki, Turku, Tallinn, Riga and Valmiera are pretty awesome too – so you truly can choose whatever suits you best. A combination of Wunder’s office and the home office is now the most common way to work for the majority of us. What is your favorite currently?
The Web Analytics Specialist of our dreams would be:
– A professional with 5 years of experience in the area of Web Analytics
– Skills and experience with Google’s and Matomo’s tools for tag management and web analytics
– Experienced with cookie management tools like CookieHub & Cookiebot
– Able to share knowledge of Web Analytics with clients by consulting and training
– Assisting the clients in defining their goals and designing the measures of success by workshop facilitation (together with Service & UX/UI designers)
– Has necessary technical skills of web analytics and custom tracking to be able to assist analytics setups with our technical staff and the clients
– Responsible team player and strong communicator
– Able to communicate fluently in both English and having full professional language proficiency in Finnish