Do you thrive when your analytics skills is getting true business results? Do you want to work in an environment where travel is the core business? Do you like to travel yourself? Keep on reading!
We are looking for a Web Analysts who has a passion for data and insights, who wants to contribute to improving the digital customer journey and optimize results for our business.
You will be a part of a team of experts within web analytics who are located around the Nordics, and you will be our Finnish speaking web analyst. Your daily tasks would include working with visualizing and analyze data, present insights, and define website’s key performance metrics.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your daily tasks will be to:
– Deliver business driven outcomes from data
– Design and develop actionable dashboards
– Monitor web performance metrics on daily level for deviations
– Regular sales campaign follow ups and reporting
– Set up appropriate KPI’s to evaluate performance
– Be an active advocate of a data-driven culture
– 2+ years of web analytics experience
– Studies in E-commerce, web analytics, business performance or equivalent
– Good knowledge in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics or similar digital measurement tool
– Proficiency in data visualization e.g. Looker studio, Tableau
– If you have experience working with CRO and A/B tests, it’s a plus
– A willingness to learn and stay ahead within web analytics.
– Proficiency in Finnish and English
ABOUT OUR OFFER
– Great location and open space offices
– Excellent career development opportunities
– Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
– Online wellbeing and learning support
– Fun and dynamic work culture
– Hybrid work – we offer flexible work model where TUI employees work at least half of the time in the office
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!