- Viim. hakupvm
At Veri, our website is the home to our content where curious visitors learn about metabolic health. It’s also where excited customers come to start their health journey and manage their subscription (and soon to be much, much more!).
So, we’re looking for a talented UX/UI Designer who can not only work through UX problems with our engineers to improve retention but also embody our brand through beautiful design working with our designers.
You’ll most likely have deep experience working as a UX/UI Designer but also have a great eye for amazing design having produced many great sites. You’ll have a knack for discovering and defining problems and get excited about adding value throughout the customer journey.
You won’t be alone. You’ll be working with an incredibly talented Growth & Marketing team who are all growth-minded folks looking to build amazing things.
What will you be doing?
– Discovering and defining problems to improve the user journey
– Prototyping and testing your concepts
– Delivering technical specs working alongside our talented engineers
– Overseeing the look and feel of the Veri website
– Delivering stunning designs on new projects and initiatives
– Working alongside the Growth team to identify opportunities for experimentation
– Tracking behaviour across the website
– Interviewing customers and conducting usability studies
– What skills and experience do you need?
– 3+ years experience working in UX/UI design
– BA/BS degree or similar qualification
– Experience managing an e-commerce website
– Strong design skills with examples of previous website projects
– Familiar with the ‘tools of the trade’ – Figma, [insert cool design tools here]
– Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
– Strong prioritisation skills with a track record of making quick decisions and trade-offs
– What can we give in exchange?
– A fast-paced and thrilling working environment
– A nimble team of builders
– Excellent team culture built on trust
– Transparent working environment
– Flexible working hours + work-life balance
– Trust and autonomy to work on what you see fit and essential
(More info behind the link)