- Zervant Oy
- Mobiilipalveluiden kehitys, Web-design
- Viim. hakupvm
Zervant is looking for a UI/UX designer to join our team in Otaniemi, Espoo!
Zervant is on a mission to help entrepreneurs succeed. Our service enables entrepreneurs all over Europe to get paid faster for their work. We are the connector between small businesses and financial companies, offering solutions such as invoicing, e-invoicing, financing and other services. We are a growth company whose product is already used by tens of thousands of entrepreneurs in Europe and our goal is to become the most popular invoicing software in Europe.
We have a strong focus on user experience and design and are now looking for a passionate UI/UX designer with visual design skills to join our team. Are you interested in understanding and solving users problems in intuitive and beautiful ways and learning new things?
What you’ll be doing
As a UI/UX designer you’ll be creating and iterating delightful experiences for our customers and documenting them with for example user journeys, prototypes and pixel perfect ui-designs. We want to make financial software fun, meaningful and simple for entrepreneurs in Europe and you’ll get the chance to work with a large, international and diverse user base. You will be working closely with other designers, product managers, software engineers and other stakeholders in our office based in Otaniemi (Espoo).
– Turn users problems into simple and beautiful solutions for our desktop web app, as well as native Android and iOS apps
– Create user journeys, detailed ui-mockups, prototypes and other design specifications
– Validate and iterate rapidly based on data, feedback and other insights
– Be part of the whole product process from understanding goals and problems to working towards the final shipped product with other designers, product owners and software developers
– You have at least 2 years of experience designing digital products
– Empathy and passion for understanding user problems and willingness to improve
– Attention to detail and good eye for layout, colour and typography
– Good understanding of interaction design
– Good communication skills
– Education in design or other relevant field
– Portfolio or other work samples showcasing your design skills
You’ll get extra points if you
-Have experience working with software engineers in an agile environment
-Have experience in gathering feedback and insights from users
-Experience working with e-commerce or financial solutions
Just as important as the technical requirements is the cultural fit! We want someone who enjoys working and sharing knowledge with others, and who is flexible and accommodating. Our company is based on transparency, bravery and respect. We like to think of ourselves as ambitious, open-minded, fun-loving individuals. Does that sound like you? Great, you’ll fit right in!
Why work for Zervant
Zervant is a flat organisation, with minimal bureaucracy. We believe that people perform best when given responsibility, rewarding work and the authority to try out new ideas. We share our learnings, mistakes and achievements openly. You’ll gain insights into the operations of an entire company and not just your cubicle (in fact, there are no cubicles in our office, we prefer open working spaces).
All work and no play doesn’t do any good in the long run. We pay close attention to the social side of things and strive to create a relaxed and fun environment. Somewhere you look forward to going to when you get up every morning, where you have great colleagues and interesting work to keep you motivated. Find out more about who we are and what we stand for here.
Sound tempting? Then take the bull by the horns and grab this opportunity to join our awesome team! Send your application with your portfolio or other work samples by 26th of May at the latest.
If you have any more questions:
Samuli Suomalainen, Head of Design