Solution Owner, eCommerce
In the rapidly changing retail business Stockmann is determinedly building towards a new direction as an omnichannel marketplace for a good life. We offer sustainable quality for urban lifestyle. Key factors to our success are a unique selection, an inspiring shopping environment and customer service that makes a lasting impression. There are highly motivated and devoted personnel, a good employee experience and an enabling culture behind those factors.
Stockmann is The marketplace for a good life. We make a new impression. Every day.
We are now looking for a Business Solution Owner, eCommerce to join our Omnichannel Digitalization team which is responsible for developing and delivering all IT-services of Stockmann. Our aim is to build a seamless Omnichannel experience to our customers. We will ensure that our people and sales platforms deliver standardized customer experience that meets Stockmann brand/strategic expectations. We will develop new and existing, ground-breaking services that differentiates us from competitors. Our team is energetic, we are result driven and we value teamwork.
Do you want to take key role in building our online sales digitalization capabilities?
– As a Business Solution Owner, you will manage ICT solution and service development to reach company strategic goals.
– Your key focus is to manage our eCommerce related process/solution development for fulfilling the requirements set and reaching business targets but also to ensure process / solution availability meets business requirements and budget.
– As your internal counterparts are in business, you work in tight co-operation with our business owners in Sales, Digital Marketing and Customer Experience.
– You will build up a vision and a solution roadmap and support our projects with our business, internal stakeholders and key vendors. You might also run projects even though you are in a role of a project manager. In order to provide latest insight for our company, you follow the market and how different solutions and technology evolve.
– This is a permanent assignment. You can be located either in our Head Office, Helsinki City Center, Finland or in Tallinn City Centre, Estonia. However, as we work in a hybrid model and many of your colleagues and counterparts are working from their home office, we do not expect you to be on-site every day, but more likely when needed e.g., 50-50 basis.
What are we looking for?
– You have experience in webstores with more than one technology. If we are lucky, you have been working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, but that is not mandatory. You should have skills on process (ITIL) and/or Agile development methodologies like Scrum.
– To succeed you should have sales and IT driven mind-set, strong leadership skills and a “Can Do” – attitude. Skills for managing projects and vendors are essential in this role. You are able to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous tasks. We expect you to have service minded attitude and customer-centric way of working. You also have strong drive and self-driven way of working, excellent communication skills as well as strong team and co-operation skills.
– You have an applicable degree and at least 4-5 years’ experience or proven track record of your earlier achievements. You are fluent in English, and we appreciate if you can speak and understand also Finnish.
Why should you join us?
If you want take part of digitalization journey which is visible to hundreds of thousands of consumers in Finland and Baltics and see your hands work in action, here is the number one position to look!
The most visible digitalization services we offer are our webstores, which take more share of our sales each month. Your work is the show case, which is followed up by our owners, staff, board members and everyone.
We value new and innovative ideas, which gives you possibility to influence. You will get competitive salary and good staff discounts.
Commitment to responsible operations is embedded in Stockmann’s values and daily ways of working. In our CSR work this means commitment to sustainable development and offering our customers inspiring and responsible shopping experiences. Motivated and engaged retail experts are the backbone of our business. We treat our employees fairly and equally according to the principle of equal opportunities.
We put our Customer in the center, we act with Courage, and we do this Together.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to call Hiring Manager Mikko Pulli, Head of Digital Engine tel. +358 50 3866 236 (best to reach: May 16th at 16:15 – 17:00, May 22nd at 15:15 – 16:00, May 26th at 08:30 – 09:30)
Are you what we are looking for?
Please send your application via our recruitment system including your CV and salary request.
We proceed with suitable candidates already during the application period.