- Verkkopalveluiden konseptisuunnittelu, Web-projektien johtaminen
- Viim. hakupvm
VTT is a visionary research, development and innovation partner. We drive sustainable growth and tackle the biggest global challenges of our time and turn them into growth opportunities. We go beyond the obvious to help the society and companies to grow through technological innovations. We have over 75 years of experience of top-level research and science-based results. VTT´s turnover and other operating income is 258 M€. VTT is at the sweet spot where innovation and business come together. www.vttresearch.com
VTT – beyond the obvious.
Brand and Digital Marketing Team is part of Marketing and Communications organization. Our goal is to drive VTT’s growth and re-positioning with high-performance, world-class marketing and communications teams – thinking beyond the obvious. We are focused & result-oriented, agile & collaborative and we combine strategy with real-time execution.
With us you will be responsible for
Are you passionate about web development, digital customer experience and up and coming intelligent technologies supporting these? Do you already have proven experience in managing and developing websites? Are you enthusiastic about having a job with a purpose, being part of developing more sustainable future globally? Do you consider yourself as an energetic personality who enjoys driving change and collaborating with people around you? If you recognize yourself from this, please keep reading further – we might have a challenge for you!
We are now looking for a results-oriented and collaborative Manager, Web Concept and Experience to be in a key role in managing VTT’s website development process. This role offers a great chance to demonstrate progress and to be a driving force in implementing a new experimental and iterative way of working at VTT. In the role, you collaborate with an external vendor and manage a broad set of business stakeholders.
With us you will be responsible for
– Developing VTT’s web concept and oversee its implementation. You will manage and develop the site information architecture and oversee web design to aim for optimal user experience.
– Continuously monitoring, evaluating and improving site performance based on the KPIs and conversion metrics.
– Optimizing the user experience and conversion over time through testing, monitoring, and iterating.
– Increasing organic site traffic through technical SEO execution with the help of external partner and Digital Marketing Manager. Partner with communications team for the right kind of content.
– Continuously developing the web governance model and implement it across the organisation.
– Overseeing site maintenance with the lead of Coordinator, Digital Marketing.
– Overseeing implementation and support of marketing technologies and related add-ons for the website.
– Partnering with Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Managers to ensure users from several individual campaigns have a fantastic overall digital customer experience.
We expect you to have
To succeed in the role, we expect you to have experience of developing digital customer experience and website concepts. Ideally, you have at least five years of relevant work experience with demonstrated success in improving the customer experience, increasing site traffic and optimizing site conversion. You have proven experience of managing and developing corporate websites and already possess a portfolio of sites that you are proud of and that have your fingerprints all over them. In addition, you are experienced in iterative web development practices (e.g. continuous learning and development methods such as agile and scrum).
You have an interest in marketing and supporting lead generation, and you understand the characteristics and importance of quality content and design best practices. You are highly interested in up and coming intelligent automation technologies for web and accessibility requirements.
As a person you are
– Results-oriented person with drive for action.
– Analytical and enjoy developing web experience based on data and metrics
– Enjoy collaboration and achieving ambitious goals together
– Possess excellent cross-functional leadership, change and project management skills
VTT is a place to make a difference in collaboration with other brilliant minds. Our mission is to create impact that generates sustainable growth and wellbeing in society as well as in industry. Our people are the core of the next generation VTT. Therefore, our personnel’s wellbeing, flexible work opportunities and competence development are key priorities for us.
For further information
Be sure to send your application as soon as possible as we will review as they come, but latest by 24th November.
For more information please contact Hanna Holm, Brand and Digital Marketing Lead, +358 40 560 2626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.