Frontend developer for portal website
We are seeking a dedicated individual for a role that centers around Nordhealth Booking Portal, our new product in the field of therapy (https://nordhealth.fi/). Nordhealth Booking Portal is designed to make it easy for patients to find the best therapist for them and book appointments. It enables therapists to have greater web visibility and find customers.
We’re now looking for a Frontend Developer with an eye for design. Our product will be available for millions of users, so we aim for perfection in user experience, mobile optimization and search engine optimization. The Nordhealth Booking Portal will redefine digital healthcare in the future. We are launching a beta version soon in Finland and will be expanding to other countries later.
This is a unique opportunity to create something totally new and contribute to our success in a very meaningful industry! 🚀
Your key responsibilities include:
– Ensuring great UX
– Maintaining great frontend code quality
– Planning and designing new features together with product managers
What will help you to be successful in this role?
Ideally, you have already gained some experience from working in a fast growing, global SaaS company. Maybe you’ve also gained experience from Frontend Development in health tech?
In addition, we humbly request that you:
– Have excellent Frontend skills (NextJS, React, TypeScript, CSS).
– Possess skills and enthusiasm for design (Figma).
– Are able to seamlessly collaborate with other developers and product managers.
– Are able to rapidly prototype and iterate solutions.
– Are based in Finland and have excellent communication skills in English.