Digital marketing specialist
We are looking for a proven Digital Dialogue Marketing Specialist with 3+ years’ experience to join the Personal Banking (PeB) Digital Sales and Engagement team in Finland.
About this opportunity
As Digital Dialogue Marketing Specialist, you’ll play a valuable role in ensuring the performance of our customer-facing 1:1 communication from our owned channels, such as mobile bank app and net bank.
What you’ll be doing:
• Translate business objectives to impactful 1:1 strategies & tactics
• Define target groups, plan and design campaigns and communications flows in all 1:1 channels
• Write performance focused content for 1:1 channels: e-mail,, mobile bank app and net bank
• Hands-on management of our owned channels, e-mail marketing, mobile bank app and net bank
• Preparing, executing and measuring results of our 1:1 activities (including performance reports and analytics insights)
• Testing, evaluation and optimization
You’ll join a data-driven team focused on performance and committed to maximizing returns on online investments.. The role is based in Finland and you need to be fluent in Finnish.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
• Are a digital native communicator, passionate for anything digital, marketing and performance related
• Are a skilled content creator with hands-on experience in writing engaging 1:1 messages
• Are numerate and have strong analytical skills, using analytics tools to monitor, measure and provide insights on behaviour that can drive desired engagements
• Are a “Doer” that thrives in a complex environment, generating ideas, solving problems independently and communicate these ideas and decisions effectively to team members and stakeholders
Your experience and background:
• Proven experience in driving online business growth and customer engagements through 1:1 channels such as e-mail marketing, mobile bank app, net bank and usage of customer data (campaigns, tools, measurement, follow-up and analysis). Experience from Adobe tools is a strong plus
• Hands-on experience in using analytics platforms like Adobe Analytics and Qlik Sense is preferred
• Experience working with a major financial brand would be an advantage but not a requirement
• Fluency in both written and spoken Finnish & English (professional level)
• Master’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or related field. Equivalent years of working experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Maria Magi, Head of Customer Engagement, Finland (+358 50 3234054; firstname.lastname@example.org)