Digital Marketing Manager
We are now looking for an experienced
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER to join our global Marketing Activations team and to lead our Digital Marketing & Social Media team.
On a day-to-day level you will be developing, managing and implementing successful digital marketing and social media campaigns according to our digital marketing strategy.
You will work to expand and execute on our paid marketing strategy across multiple channels,testing and analyzing data and identifying trends in order to maximize our paid efforts.
You will work closely with Brand Marketing Managers, Loyalty & Channel Specialists and external partners to drive Stockmann’s growth in digital channels. You have a good understanding of customer-centric marketing, and you can create personalized omnichannel tactics that connect with customers throughout their journeys.
In short you will
– Lead your global team to plan and execute impactful digital marketing and social media campaigns to increase Stockmann core KPIs, online sales and brand awareness.
– Collaborate with media agency and other external partners to develop and deploy successful campaigns through Paid Search, Social, and Display.
– Analyze and report on campaign performance and translate insights into data-driven actions that drive growth while sustaining return on investment.
– Work closely with cross-functional teams within the organization to ensure digital marketing efforts align with overall business KPIs
– Recognize and evaluate emerging trends
What are we looking for?
– Your heart beats for the team and you are experienced in leadership skills and / or leading your own team. You know how to lead your team to plan and manage marketing activations that drive online sales and engagement through all digital channels. You also understand the value of premium Customer Experience and you are an expert on Employee Experience.
– You have a proven track record of delivering successful digital marketing campaigns and a strong background and experience (4+ years) in managing digital marketing channels (or a similar role).
– Solid expertise in performance marketing and understanding of paid advertising platforms (Meta, Google Ads, Programmatic, Retargeting, Affiliate) is a must.
In addition, we value
– Analytical thinking abilities shown to drive insights
– Project management experience and close attention to details
– Fluency in both Finnish and in English
– Experience in retail/eCom/ marketing automation is considered a plus
Why should you join us?
We offer you an interesting and challenging work field in heart of retail business. We have low hierarchy, and we value new and innovative ideas, which gives you the possibility to influence and develop. We offer the possibility to develop yourself through our virtual learning platform, different on-site trainings and on-the-job learning. We offer competitive salary and good employee discounts, and you will be part of our bonus program as well.
Commitment to responsible operations is embedded in Stockmann’s values and daily ways of working. We treat our employees fairly and equally according to the principle of equal opportunities.
In our CSR work this means commitment to sustainable development and offering our customers inspiring and responsible shopping experiences.
We put our Customer in the center, we act with Courage, and we do this Together.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to call your future People Leader Heidi Back, tel. 041-5444445 (best times to reach1.6 at 15 – 16, 8.6 at 13 – 13.30, 16.6. at 10 – 11) or send an email: email@example.com