- Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- 3 000–4 000 € / kk
- Viim. hakupvm
At Evermade, you won’t be shipped to a client to sit with unknown people every other quarter. All the work we do is proudly done in-house at our cozy office in downtown Helsinki, or from a remote location of your choice. Our client relationships are long-lasting, but projects vary a lot. We are now looking for a WordPress developer to bolster our ranks.
In this role, you will be developing top-notch websites and web services for various clients of Evermade. You will participate in client work all the way from ideation to development and continuous improvement. You won’t be working alone, as you will be part of an account team that consists of account managers, project managers, designers, a lead developer and a bunch of other WordPress developers with varying levels of seniority. Brainstorming opportunities guaranteed!
We expect you have:
– Great communication skills and a confident attitude to be able to work directly with the client
– 3+ years working with WordPress and experience in building mid to large sized WordPress projects
– Knowledge of Gutenberg
– Solid skills in PHP
– Experience in node/npm, Webpack and Git
– A team player mindset and a proactive attitude
– Fluent written and spoken English
We also appreciate knowledge in React and experience in REST API/GraphQL integrations. Tell us about your other experience and skills as well!
We offer you
– 12 days a year to improve yourself, participate in events, contribute to open source, whatever you see fit to develop your skills
– A full-time, permanent position
– The possibility to work fully remotely as long as you are based in Finland
– Skilled and experienced, helpful work buddies
– Extensive health, sport and culture benefits and insurance for free time as well
– A casual, modern workplace without unnecessary bureaucracy
Our recruitment process in a nutshell
– Send us your application, CV and portfolio/work samples
– Meet with your future team lead to discuss your skills and motivation, practicalities & your career aspirations
– Meet your future teammates and get to know each other
– Offer & final discussions
– Welcome to Evermade!
Sounds like your thing? Great! Apply now – the position will be filled as soon as we find the right person.