- UpCloud Oy
- Web-ohjelmointi, back end, Web-projektien johtaminen
- Viim. hakupvm
Olisiko mukavaa jos saisit kerrankin nauttia työsi hedelmistä etkä joutuisi hyppäämään heti seuraavaan verkkosivuprojektiin kun olet saanut nykyisen vihdoinkin reilaan? Tule mukaan osaksi huippuammattilaisten joukkoa ja kehittämään palvelua jonka suorituskyvylle eivät pärjää usein maailman suurimmatkaan yhtiöt.
Koska työkielemme on englanti, on myös itse ilmoitus englanniksi. Hakemuksia toivomme luonnollisesti samalla kielellä.
What if you could use your WordPress skills not only to develop websites and plug-ins, but to influence and drive the whole customer journey in a company that doesn’t want to be the next Amazon or Google, but that prefers to invest time and effort in developing cloud products its own way?
At UpCloud you’ll be working at the crossroads of our marketing, sales and product development teams, taking the ownership of developing our website and making it one of the most trusted domains in the cloud hosting sector globally. Your work will directly impact business growth by transforming website visitors into customers. Not only that – you’ll get exposure to how our core products are developed, giving you the chance to learn new skills and technologies.
You’ll be the 7th member of our ambitious, goal-oriented digital marketing team. As we would like to have the chance to work with you from time to time, we will prioritise candidates that live within a commutable distance to Helsinki. If you have the right to work in Finland and you want to relocate here, you are welcome to apply as well. (For the time being, due to the coronavirus situation, we are all working from home, but we are looking forward to having the chance to go back to the office once in a while when the situation changes).
Other reasons why you would like to join UpCloud:
- You’ll directly influence a product built to exceed the biggest tech behemoths in the world.
- You’ll be joining a team with different skill sets and backgrounds and that is more than happy to share their knowledge.
- You’ll find an environment that promotes work-life balance and self-development.
- You’ll be encouraged to experiment, fail, learn, succeed amazingly, be brave to propose new things, agree and disagree. That’s how we like to work.
- We’re a distributed, international team: even if this role requires you to be physically close to Helsinki for eventual meetings, remote work is widely accepted. You will be directly working with team members scattered around Europe.
- Good understanding of WordPress architecture and ecosystem.
- Knowledge of key WordPress add-ons such as ACF, CTP, Polylang.
- Understanding of Git version control and the use of local development environments.
- Experience in developing your own WordPress themes and add-ons – including implementing integrations, for example as plugins.
- Practical experience using tools like Node / npm and Webpack.
- Fluent documentation literacy, debugging skills and independent problem solving.
- Excellent English skills.
We don’t believe that years of experience necessarily reflect how much someone knows, but a good ballpark figure would be 2+ years of relevant work experience. More experienced candidates are welcome too.
If you would like to join our journey to never become yet another cloud provider, please follow the link and send us your CV.
We review all applications and we do get back to all our candidates. That is a promise.