- Vaisala Oyj
- Verkkopalveluiden konseptisuunnittelu, Web-projektien johtaminen
- Viim. hakupvm
Website and Content Strategist
We are looking for an energetic and business minded Website and Content Strategist for our Industrial Measurements marketing team, to run our website development and content roadmap.
In this role you are the key owner and main user of Industrial Measurements’ website as well as manager of our global content strategy. You proactively optimize the website to improve user journeys and SEO performance to meet our website business objectives. As content strategy is a key enabler for a great user experience you co-operate with our content experts to plan how the key themes are presented in the website, you drive the content generation to the campaign landing pages and secure the connections to other digital platforms. You drive both content and functionality roadmap planning with internal stakeholders.
You will be in a key position as a center of excellence to the rest of the global marketing team located in addition to Finland HQ, in Boston, Mexico, Beijing, and Tokyo. As Website and Content Strategist, you are a critical contributor to drive Vaisala’s mission of enabling observations for a better world.
This position is located in Vantaa.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Manage the website roadmap: work with stakeholders from around the organization to understand the business needs, define website development projects, manage content roadmap and run steering group meetings
• Manage the content roadmap and main global programs in website with internal stakeholders.
• SEO Optimization: Continually improve the site through use of web-optimization tools: Google Analytics, HotJar, SiteImprove, etc.
• Continuously optimize the website: you are the expert on website optimization and you drive improvements to drive traffic and engagement, improve the user journey and increase conversion rates.
• Prioritization: Drive the prioritization of website development projects with input from internal stakeholders
• Content updates: As the main user, you make also changes to the content and create content from existing materials.
• User training & support: Train marketing colleagues to make content updates on the site, and support them in doing so.
• Work hand-in-hand with IT: The very technical website work is managed by our Global IT so being able to work hand-in-hand with them to get things done is essential.
To be successful in this role, we’re searching for a candidate with the following qualifications:
• Business way-of-thinking: The website is important for lead generation & speeding up sales cycles. Thinking from a business perspective needs to be second nature for you
• Project management skills: Ability to prioritize, schedule and deliver on time
• Content management: Understanding of modern B2B content strategy and how to translate the strategy into appealing website and campaign content. Experience of running global marketing programs or content themes is useful in this role.
• Organization skills: Ability to prioritize and organize own work & that of the virtual team .
• Strong communicator: Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders and act as an internal influencer and catalyst of new ideas.
• Technical website understanding
• Language skills: We are a truly global company so you need to be able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English.
What do we at Vaisala offer you?
We offer you a position in an enthusiastic and professional work community and an opportunity to work in a company with the mission of providing observations for a better world. Our solutions contribute to societies and people’s lives in over 150 countries. We engage in activities that are designed to help ensure the long-term viability of the planet: our solutions save lives and help our customers manage their resources, energy, waste, chemicals and product yield more efficiently.
Interested? Please submit your application (with CV/resume and salary expectations) by March 16, 2020 by completing the online application form. We will start interviews during the application time when suitable candidates are found.
For further information about the position, please contact Maiju Rauma, Head of Industrial Measurements Marketing, March 5 at 8-9 or March 6 at 8-9, +358 40 7575 930.