- Buddy Healthcare Ltd Oy
- Web-ohjelmointi, back end, Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- Viim. hakupvm
ABOUT YOUR POSITION
You have a chance to design tools that will be used in hospitals and clinics by healthcare professionals and patients. We will support you in building an understanding of the industry and the platform.
Your work would consist of:
* Finding solutions to difficult technical problems, architecture design and driving our front-end forward
* Assisting in developing our build processes to make deployment smoother and iteration faster
* Collaboration with product management team and designers to build new important features
* Building and maintaining the BuddyCare dashboard to even better serve our diverse set of customers both in Finland and abroad
* Evaluating the best technical tools and frameworks for our future
* Design new tools for our care pathway and questionnaire management solutions where understanding of complex data structures and turning it into a easy to use web user interface highly important
* Ensuring high quality product by actively increasing the level of test automation
* Ensuring staying compliant with different data security regulations globally (for example EU, UK, North America and Australia)
WHAT KIND OF EXPERT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are interested as much juniors as well as more seniors who are looking for a change.
In any case, our ideal candidate is capable and interested in working at least in the following technologies:
Depending on your skills and interest you may be involved working with the following technologies:
Languages: Python, Android Java/Kotlin, Swift
Frameworks: Django, Django REST framework, Serverless
AWS services: CloudFront, S3, Lambda, API Gateway
Other tools: Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, BDD, end-to-end testing, Sentry, Snyk, Docker, Jira
In addition to technological skills, you have good written and spoken English skills. Finnish skills or other languages are a bonus, but not mandatory
For persons who are finalizing their studies we can offer final thesis subjects. Also we have a place open for a scrum master too.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
* Meaningful job in the field of health technology
* A possibility to influence your working methods and the product development process
* Your preferred set of working tools
* Flexible working hours and a chance to work remotely
* Team support and a chance to develop your desired skills
* Great colleagues
We also offer tasty specialty coffees at cafeteria and lunch vouchers, have a gym, pool table and console games in our office building and easy going colleagues. We share open and friendly atmosphere and work smoothly together as a team.
Got interested and wish to hear a bit more? Please contact CTO Jukka Hassinen by calling +358407364090 or sending messages via Signal to the same number.
We are kindly asking you to send your work history details (CV or resume or link to your LinkedIn profile) and possible Github profile to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 25th of March. We are highly recommending to send your application as soon as possible as we are processing the applications as soon as we receive them and are looking for making a hiring decision asap.
Hopefully we will hear from you soon!
We at Buddy Healthcare are passionate about digitizing healthcare. We want to transform care coordination and provision in healthcare providers like hospitals and clinics by making care accessible and measurable for everyone, everywhere and any time.
Our solution, BuddyCare Platform, is supporting hospitals and clinics in automating and streamlining care processes and providing better patient outcomes. The Platform consists of an easy-to-follow mobile guidance app used by patients and a care dashboard used by healthcare professionals. The BuddyCare app helps the patients navigate throughout the whole care process from preparation to recovery, while the BuddyCare dashboard provides care personnel vital information about patient progress.
If you wish to get a better understanding of the Platform you will be working with, we recommend to watch the BuddyCare introduction video: https://www.buddyhealthcare.com/video or visit our website: www.buddyhealthcare.com
Our journey started in 2015 in Finland and since then we have been growing rapidly. Our office is located in “Silicon” Vallila area, Helsinki and we have diverse group of 15 talents working with us.