- Web-ohjelmointi, back end, Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- Viim. hakupvm
Type: Full-time, fixed-term
Location: Keskuskatu 1 b, 00100 Helsinki
Position: Web Engineer
Requirements: Basic knowledge of software development
Application deadline: 17.3.2019
Starting date: ASAP
Work hours: 38 hours per week
Tori is the biggest and the most popular marketplace in Finland. Monthly we have 2,4 million visits from different users, which means almost the half of Finnish population. In ten years, Tori has grown to be an important part of Finnish lifestyle and it’s the 7th most visited website in Finland. Tori knows Finnish consumption habits better than anyone.
People make deals with 625 million euros yearly and there are over million public ads constantly in Tori. This makes Tori the leading operator in circular economy in Finland. The most important goal for Tori is to create a sustainable consumption model and offer a platform that ensures good deals for everyone. Tori is a part of Nordic Schibsted Media Group, which aims to become Nordic Digital Powerhouse.
Tori is looking for Web Engineer to work with their circular economy platform Tori.fi. This role’s main mission is to contribute to the efforts of our Operations team by implementing new required features to Tori.fi. and overall taking our current platform forward.
We hope that you have already gained some experience in web development and you are able to deliver readable code and clear documentation. But the most important requirement is that you have the right kind of mentality – you are a problem solver and a troubleshooter with true interest to improve the quality of our service. We Toridians are eager to learn new things and share our knowledge – we hope that you’ll share the same interest with us!
What we offer:
– Possibility to enhance sustainable consumption and participate in the development of the most popular circular economy platform and 7th most visited website in Finland
– Culture that is strongly based on working together, valuing diversity, recognising and supporting individual strengths in relaxed, open-minded and friendly atmosphere
Support on your self development, according to your self-defined needs
– Cozy office with excellent location at the heart of Helsinki
– Our very own Good Life Coffee cafeteria inside our office – with the best coffees in town + snacks free of charge!
– Monthly hygges and Monday breakfasts every week. We also enjoy doing fun things together after work, like playing board games, having book clubs and doing sports!
In this position you will be employed as aTalent employee at Tori.fi. Contract period will be 12 months and after that you have opportunity to be recruited to the client company.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest 17th of March here: https://apply.atalent.fi/torifi-web-engineer-3-2019 Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents.
You can familiarize yourself with Tori here: https://careers.tori.fi/ For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Jenni Tontti (+358 40 750 8821, jenni.tontti[at]atalent.fi).