- Movendos Oy
- Web-ohjelmointi, back end, Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- Viim. hakupvm
Are you interested to develop web services and apps for remote health care in a rapidly growing forerunner company with good products, growing customer base and an excellent reputation in the market?
Movendos was founded 2012 as a spin-off from the University of Tampere Health Informatics research. We focus on the promotion of individual health and wellbeing, and our current products include solutions for remote doctor appointments, web-based health screening, time reservation and web-based health coaching. Our products are connected to electronic health records. Currently our customers include over 30 health care organizations and a growing number of Finnish companies. Movendos is based in Tampere.
We have built all our products in-house in a small, very agile SW team. The number of our customers is increasing rapidly and we need to start expanding the team. We are searching for web developers (front-end / full-stack) to join our team. Depending on your background and interests your tasks could involve a suitable mix front-end, back-end and UI development, customization, integration and customer-facing work. In a small agile SW team continuous daily communication is essential, and we strongly favor physical presence in Tampere. We can offer all our employees also a share of the company.
We hope that you would have:
– Experience in front-end web development (keywords: HTML5/CSS /SCSS /LESS /Bootstrap /grunt / webpack)
– Understanding of MVC architecture
– Experience in REST API
– Experience in version control systems (GIT)
– Good communication skills in English
– Technical background e.g. MSc. BSc or equivalent
– Eagerness to learn new things and develop yourself
– React – Redux, Backbone-Marionette
Server side development (key words: Java Spring / Node)
– Continuous integration, test automation
– Mobile app development (Android & iOS)
– Data analytics and machine learning
– Electronic Health Records, integrations (API) to Electronic Health Records
– Linux maintenance
– UI / graphical design
– Communication skills in Finnish
– Work in a small agile international team using modern tools
– Challenging and long term work, where you can learn a lot
– Possibility for company shares
The position will be filled once the suitable person is found.