- Web-ohjelmointi, back end, Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- Viim. hakupvm
At the moment, the ratio of open developer positions to developers looking for a job is roughly 40 to 1. It’s definitely your market. Every company out there is promising meaningful projects, good benefits, and free drinks. We do, too. It’s almost impossible to stand out from the crowd.
What we think differentiates us from others:
– We won’t send you to work off site. Our tightly knit team is working at our office and likes it that way.
– We don’t work with legacy. Most of our people work with fresh greenfield stuff. No need to worry about 10 year old dependencies.
We’re currently working with many interesting clients and projects. Here are some examples:
– React and Redux -powered progressive web app connected to Firebase backend for Slush.
– React-based touchscreens for Oodi central library.
– Multiple WordPress-based websites for various clients.
We are looking for a web developer with multiple years of relevant experience working with clients. You will be involved from first idea to launch. During the journey you will get to define the right tools and technologies, meet clients, work with designers, brainstorm with fellow developers, write beautiful code and make sure the end result is high quality.
– Full time job with flexible working hours
– Highly driven and fun coworkers in an open and easy-going environment
– Opportunity to affect our development stack and tools
– Extensive health care and sports & culture benefits
– 365 days per year for learning, 12 days per year just for learning
– Tools of your choice
– No corporate bureaucracy
Feel like we’d be a good match? Send us your application! The position will be filled once we find the perfect candidate.