- Viking Theories
- Web-ohjelmointi, back end
- Viim. hakupvm
Type: Full-time, permanent
Suitable background: End of Studies-Graduated
Working hours: Fulltime, (Part-time can be negotiable if you still have some studies left)
Beginning day: Negotiable
Application DL: ASAP, but at the latest on November 19th 2017
Viking Theories is a startup company with secured funding that is developing a mobile game for an untapped global B2B market. Our team combines business, design and technology skills and has in total over 100 years of experience.
As a person, you should be an enthusiastic and motivated developer who wants to develop their skills in a flexible start-up environment. In this role, your attitude matters and we also appreciate knowledge and skills gained from your own projects!
We look for:
– Relevant educational background and work experience within IT
– Interest in the start-up world
– Fluency in English
We consider as an advantage:
– Knowledge in back-end development
Viking Theories offers:
– A low hierarchy, transparent and flexible company culture where you are given responsibility yet freedom to carry out your work
– A chance to work with modern technology stack and a possibility to impact future technology selection
– An opportunity to be a part of creating something from the beginning with a highly skilled team
– Tools to your liking and an office at an easily accessible location
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you? Please send your CV and a short application letter in PDF form to: https://apply.atalent.fi/viking-theories-web-developer-11-2017 no later than November 19th 2017. If you have a GitHub profile or equivalent, please also link that to your application. We go through applications already during the application period, so we encourage you to act fast!
For more information about Viking Theories visit: www.vikingtheories.com. For more information on the recruitment process and the position contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Noora Markoff (noora.markoff[at]atalent.fi, +358 40 592 8993).