We are looking for a Web Analyst to join our data team and deliver world-class marketing analytics services to our clients. Our data team consists of experts on web and marketing analytics, data science and CX management and optimization. Our Web Analysts are all round data professionals responsible for consulting with data strategy, implementing marketing and behavioral tracking technology, building automated and interactive dashboards, and producing consumer and business insights for our clients.
The role is based in our Helsinki office. Strong with 120 experts, strategists and leaders in the marketing and media practice. We are also closely working together with dentsu teams across Northern Europe and the rest of the World for innovating the way brands are built!
Role and Main Responsibilities
– Consult our clients with KPIs frameworks, consumer and performance measurement, tracking and implementation plans
– Lead the web tracking and web analytics planning and implementation for our clients’ websites
– Visualize web behavioral and ecommerce data in dashboards
– Produce and present business insights to clients based on their data
– Bring your best consultative selling skills to dentsu and clients’ tables, as this is the best way to inspire, challenge and innovate
– Contribute to growing the team’s competence in the latest industry and tech challenges (eg. GA4, server-side tracking, cookieless future, etc.)
– Coach, mentor and train other team members, dentsu colleagues from the other marketing expertise centers, and not to forget people at the client side
As an ideal candidate you
– possess a can-do attitude and the drive to get things done hands-on
– have excellent communication skills – as a consultant you will need to be able to explain the world of analytics also to non-analytics-savvy stakeholders in English (Finnish is a plus, but not a hard requirement)
– have experience in Google Analytics 4, Piwik Pro, Adobe, or other relevant tool
– have experience with data visualization tools (eg. PowerBI, Tableau, Looker Studio)
– may have experience in e.g. CRO, CRM, Marketing automation, SEO, SEM, Programmatic display or other digital marketing channels but you’d like to focus more on web analytics in the future
– may have interest in data engineering, automation and modeling
The environment we are offering
– You’ll have the freedom and responsibility to work independently on your clients and projects
– Collaboration and cooperation in projects with the Data team and other dentsu teams (120 people in Finland, and with over 60,000 globally) will allow you to grow competence on areas of interest such as consumer research, advanced analytics, machine learning and other fields of marketing analytics
– You are encouraged to continually develop your skills, for example by the means of internal training programs, seminars and online courses
– At dentsu Finland you work in a hybrid mode, allowing flexible workplace. We do have a really cool, brand-new office in Hakaniemi where you’ll be able to meet your colleagues!
– We have the privilege of working with the biggest advertisers and well-known brands both locally and globally