- Verkkopalveluiden konseptisuunnittelu, Web-design
- Viim. hakupvm
Have you ever stopped at a store exit by a freestanding machine to push a smiley or a frowny face to declare your happiness or disappointment to the customer experience? You most likely pressed a button on our Smiley Terminal and sent your real-time customer satisfaction data to our system.
We are HappyOrNot and we believe that Every Smiley Counts. Our award-winning service and innovative solutions deliver real-time customer and employee satisfaction data to many cool companies like Lego, McDonalds, Ikea, Nestle, American Express and Heathrow Airport.
Our simple but very clever solution is in high demand all over the world and we are experiencing very rapid growth. Therefore, we are now hiring happy UX Designer to join our R&D team in Tampere.
What this job is about
As our UX Designer, you will be a member of our Product Development team, with the main goal of creating amazing user experiences. You will work on every stage of the UX design process, from conducting user research to creating concepts and transforming those concepts into beautiful and intuitive user interfaces together with our developers, customers, and other stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Interacting with the customers to understand their needs and the value our product offers (or could offer) to them
– Conducting user research and interviews
– Collaborating with Product Management and Product Development to define and implement easy-to-use designs and visuals
– Creating UI concepts, user flows, wireframes and prototypes based on customer needs
– Designing new features and improving existing ones
– Conceiving and conducting usability tests and evaluating the findings
– Ensuring a consistent UI design that matches our globally recognized HappyOrNot 4 Smileys brand
As our ideal candidate you have:
– A keen eye for clean and beautiful designs
– Attention to detail
– Experience producing graphical assets
– Experience with HTML and CSS is considered as a bonus
– Experience with usability testing and evaluation
– Knowledge about UX research and user testing methods
– Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
– Experience working with hardware and/or software products
– Experience in Agile Product Development or Service Design
Why you would want to work for HappyorNot
This is a fantastic time to join the HappyorNot family! People joining our story right now embark on a journey that may very well make us a rare unicorn company! We have plans and resources to scale quite remarkably over the next couple of years – worldwide. HappyOrNot is a fast-growing company. If growth and transformation excite you instead of giving you heart palpitations, you should definitely let us hear about you!
Our roots hail from Tampere, Finland, and the Finnish quirkiness, honesty and flat hierarchy are some of the key ingredients of our culture. Today we are about 100 employees working in Finland, US, UK, Germany, Japan and France, but already tomorrow, we are probably more.
This job is located at our Tampere HQ situated in the heart of the city, in a red brick building that we fell in love with long before we ever filled it.
Our self-organizing teams choose their own tools and working methods. We believe in lean & agile and invest in continuous improvement. Every team member gets to stretch their capabilities and take the lead role in a project when they are ready for it.
Hop on the growth journey with us and help us make the world a happier place Smiley at a time!
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your application by 24.08.2018 via our web page.
Ask Eeva-Liisa for more information about this job, the R&D team and HappyOrNot:
email@example.com, p. +358 40724 9229, you can call her anytime during the office hours (6.8. onwards). In the meantime contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spread the word!