- Web-projektien johtaminen
- Viim. hakupvm
We are looking for a Technical Producer to join our Services Team in Helsinki. We build the tools and services that allow game teams and their supporting cast to focus on the games instead of the technical aspects around them. Whether it’s player support tools or Single Sign-On, we build long-term, internal solutions to make everything at Supercell work.
We’re now looking for someone to join the team and take our projects to the next level. You’ll work together with different internal stakeholders across teams, as well as with external partners and help the Services Team deliver on cool projects that will contribute to a better experience for our millions of daily players who love our games. We’re talking about projects like Supercell Make, where hundreds of thousands of players and artists collaborate to create and vote on Skins for Brawl Stars, or the Creator Program including many of the most talented Content Creators around!
If this sounds like you, carry on reading and send us your CV and cover letter!
– Independently work with internal teams, identify their wishes and requests, and translate that into successful and efficient project work
– Facilitate and manage project development with external outsourcing partners that are some of the industry-leading digital agencies in Europe
– Ensure good deliverables, whether that is a website for our newest game or a web service for submitting community generated content and artwork
– Continuously evaluate the performance and quality of our partners and provide helpful feedback across the scope: design, architecture, security, backend- and frontend code quality – all the way to the UX
– Keep track of dozens of different projects across their lifecycle, from the initial idea to ultimately sunsetting the product, sometimes after a few months and sometimes after several years
– Routinely arrange meetings and calls with both internal stakeholders and outsourcing partners. You’re able to learn their strengths and weaknesses and provide them with appropriate help to fill the gaps
– Prior experience (3+ years) as an Technical Producer, Tech Lead or directly related experience – familiarity with digital product development is essential
– Some experience with programming and software development
– Strong background in developing and delivering websites and online content as well as services for a global audience
– Good understanding of web based content management systems and service delivery
– Knowledge of best practises with modern cloud architectures, preferably with AWS
– Understanding of software and library lifecycle
– Some experience of web analytics, especially Google Analytics
– Knowledge of project management best practices and principals
– Exceptional written and verbal communication in English
– Ability to anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions to everybody
– Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities and projects at the same time
– Passion for games and online communities around games
– Entrepreneurial mindset (self-motivated, tenacious, resourceful, no handbook necessary)
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we’ve released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we’ve killed dozens along the way. That’s because we’re obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here…
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We’re made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people – providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Helsinki, but you’re not?
Luckily, moving to Helsinki is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We’re here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you’re bringing along.