- Verkkopalveluiden konseptisuunnittelu, Verkkoviestintä, Web-design
- Viim. hakupvm
Frantic is a digital agency that works with some of the biggest and most interesting companies in Finland. Our goal is to change businesses, industries and in the end, the world with great design and technology.
You’ll design and develop service solutions that meet both the end-users’ needs and our clients’ business goals, and take responsibility for the overall quality of service design. You’re tasks will vary from running workshops to interviews and documentation, and creating solutions for different customer touchpoints. You’ll support sales and develop our service design offering, while collaborating with other team members and working directly with clients and their stakeholders.
– 5+ years of relevant experience in the agency world
– Creative and strategic thinking combined with a hands-on attitude
– Understanding of user-interface and interaction design principles
– Willingness to develop our service design offering
– Experience in high-level customer engagement
– Eagerness to mentor other creative people towards service design thinking
– Fluent in English and Finnish
– Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
We have a laid-back culture that embraces talent, freedom and initiative. Frantimones are a tightly knit group of fun-loving and skilled people, and you can truly make life-long buddies here. On top of the usual benefits – conferences abroad, 24/7 healthcare, dental care, lunch and sports/culture vouchers, etc. – we also offer cake fests and free beverages, casual outings both in Finland and abroad, and our spanking new office is located at the heart of Helsinki. So, what are you waiting for?
More info:Business Unit Director Eija Gonzalez, firstname.lastname@example.org (inquiries by phone only on Tuesday 23.2. at 10-11 and on Friday 26.2. at 13-15; +358 40 5707 909).
Send your application (including your salary request) and CV by email using the subject line “Service designer” to email@example.com.