- aTalent Recruiting
- Mobiilipalveluiden kehitys
- Viim. hakupvm
Are you looking for a job that has more meaning than hype? Do you want to work for an international and fast-growing company and gain knowledge of a changing industry? Ecolane is looking for a resourceful Mobile App Developer! Read more about this opportunity and apply soon!
Ecolane: Mobile App Developer
Recommended year of studies: Graduated
Working time: 37,5 h/week
Location: Metsänneidonkuja 4, 02130 Espoo
Requested starting date: November – December 2018, negotiable
Application DL: 11.11.2018
Ecolane is about people, not software. Ecolane’s software has been developed to move people. The cost savings, efficiency, and increased productivity that Ecolane’s customers experience as a result of the product is a side effect they’re very proud of.
Ecolane is a fast-growing leader in web-based transit scheduling and dispatch software. Their company was founded in Finland, and the research and product development team is located in Espoo. They have over 10 years of experience in developing the product, and it is already used by over a hundred customers in the U.S. It is an excellent time to join the ride.
Now we are looking for a talented, proactive and quality-oriented Mobile Application Developer to join Ecolane’s constantly growing team. In this role, your main responsibility will be developing Ecolane’s mobile application for the end users of the transportation service. You will be working side by side with an experienced mobile application developer creating new features as well as fixing bugs. The position will be modified to your skill set and interests, so you could be a future mobile application expert starting your career or an already highly skilled professional. Ecolane guarantees that you will be learning a lot of new things in your role, and you will have the possibility to expand to other development areas in the team based on your skills and interests.
You will be joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people, where each person takes both pride in and responsibility for making Ecolane’s product even better. You should be willing to solve problems independently but have no fear of communicating with others or questioning the existing solutions. Ecolane’s management and processes will make sure that you have the support you need for your work and a working environment that supports a healthy work-life balance.
What Ecolane is looking for:
• An understanding of mobile application development
• Experience in native Android or iOS development through work or hobby (Swift, Kotlin, or Java)
• Basic skills in C# and Visual Studio or hybrid mobile application development
• Experience in REST calls
• Fluent English skills
What Ecolane sees as an advantage:
• One or more native applications published on Google Play Store or Apple App Store
• Knowledge of Amazon Alexa, Android Auto, or wearables development
• Basic skills in server-side development
What Ecolane can offer:
• An opportunity to be part of responsible and meaningful product development
• An independent role and the possibility to influence the way you work and solve problems
• A great opportunity to develop as a software professional
• Flexible working hours and a cozy office
• Great work benefits (lunch, phone, healthcare, insurance, gym etc.)
• An opportunity to gain deep insight into and knowledge of a changing industry
• A relaxed working atmosphere and super nice colleagues: Ecolane’s people look after each other
If you’re the Mobile App Developer we’re looking for, send your CV and application in PDF format latest on 11.11.2018 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/ecolane-mobile-app-developer-10-2018. Tell us what you have done with the required technologies and what kind of projects you have worked on before. Please mention your earliest possible starting date and salary request.
You can read more about Ecolane at www.ecolane.com/finland. For more information about the application process, contact Recruitment Manager Mia Paatsalo (050 4680 610, mia.paatsalo[at]atalent.fi).