- Web-design, Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- Viim. hakupvm
We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic UI/UX Designer to join our fast growing team at our Helsinki office.
Supermetrics is a forerunner in automating marketing analytics, with hundreds of thousands of happy users all around the globe. Our add-on products for e.g. Google Sheets and Google Data Studio help companies of all sizes, from the likes of Warner Bros, the BBC and Dyson all the way to individual contractors, to measure and assess their marketing efforts across various platforms. Our Helsinki based, super close-knit team of 26 people consists of more than 10 nationalities. We love data, continuously developing ourselves, having fun together and reaching higher.
As a new role at Supermetrics, you will be working closely with our product and marketing teams, while working occasionally with other teams as well. You’ll own the UI/UX of our products and implement your designs on our frontend and work as an integral part of our Product Development Team.
You will work on:
– Gathering and evaluating user and business requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
– Communicating development ideas using e.g. prototypes, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
– Designing and defining user interface elements
– Bringing your designs to life with your frontend development skills
We’re looking for someone with:
– Advanced experience and strong portfolio that demonstrates experience in turning user and business insights into digital products
– Strong knowledge of known design methods and UX best practices
– Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch and Adobe CS
– Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
– Previous experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams
– Good self and time management skills
– Knowledge/experience of Agile methods
Perks we offer:
– Work with an unbelievably talented and close-knit team. A great learning opportunity to grow beyond boundaries, with career planning, professional training and new career opportunities. No vicious boss, bureaucracy or strict hierarchies.
– Influencing millions of marketers around the globe and being part of the journey from start-up to a global brand
– Competitive compensation plan and employee benefits
– Top-notch office right in the middle of downtown Helsinki
– Bi-weekly team lunches and various team activities and events
Send us your application along with your portfolio if you’d like to see your handprint on our product and website!