- Web-alan toimistojen johtotehtävät
- Viim. hakupvm
We are currently looking for a recent business school graduate to join us as a Junior Consultant in Helsinki, Finland. We want to offer you the opportunity to grow into a world class professional in the field of UX and digital business.
Our company is built on the wholehearted belief that great UX can change the world. For us, this starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
As a Junior Consultant you will work with our senior consultants and designers on a variety of exciting customer projects, in Finland and abroad. You will also support our sales executives in winning new, interesting projects by helping create customer presentations and proposals.
• Working on individual project tasks
• Conducting research and interviews
• Preparing and participating in workshops with clients
• Performing market research and analysis
• Preparing presentations
• University degree in business, economics or engineering
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Finnish
• Ability to think analytically and conceptually
• Good office IT skills (Keynote/Powerpoint, Excel)
• Hunger to grow to become a world class professional in UX or digital business
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to travel
We can offer you the opportunity to work in one of the world’s leading UX agencies, with customers ranging from groundbreaking startups to industry-defining Fortune 50 corporations. You will get to see the world and work with the best of the best.