- Mobiilipalveluiden kehitys
- Viim. hakupvm
Type: Full-time, permanent
Preferred background: 1+ years of relevant experience
Work hours: 37,5 h/week
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Tammasaarenkatu 1, 00180 Helsinki
Application deadline: November 13th, 2019
hyper[in] provides a game-changing cloud solution for people who manage shopping malls. We provide all the tools for multi-channel communication, collaboration and integration between shopping mall managers, tenants and their customers. The retail real estate platform is used in over 100 shopping malls and made available for over 200 million annual visitors in malls around Europe and Asia.
hyper[in] was founded in Finland in 2008 and is a Red Herring Top 100 Winner in recognition as one of the leading private technology and innovation companies. We employ over 20 employees and have our R&D centers in Finland and Hong Kong with authorized distributors in Europe, North America, Middle East and Asia. For further information, please visit www.hyperin.com.
We are looking for an iOS Developer to strengthen our mobile development team. In this role, you will be developing native iOS applications used by managers, tenants and customers of dozens of shopping malls globally. You will be developing new applications with Swift as well as creating new features with both Swift and Objective-C. The new applications will be partly developed from scratch and some will be based on hyper[in]’s core mobile product. In addition, you will develop integrations to third-party solutions such as parking applications, CRMs or big data storages. You will be working together with an experienced and committed mobile development team of four professionals who will give you all the support you need.
At hyper[in], we give you a lot of freedom over your work and results. Therefore, we are looking for a developer who is proactive, takes responsibility of their work and is not afraid to ask for support. You might still be in the beginning of your career or already a more experienced iOS Developer, as long as you have gained some work experience in software development, preferably in native iOS development. We expect you to have good skills at least in Swift, but experience or willingness to learn Objective-C is also beneficial as some of the existing applications are written with it. If you are at the end of your studies, writing your thesis for us is also possible.
If you seek a place you are happy to call your work, a place where you have flexible working hours, a team you want to spend time with even after office hours, this might just be
the place for you!
We hope you have:
– At least about one year of experience in software development (preferably iOS development)
– Applicable skills in Swift
– Willingness to learn Objective-C
– Experience in developing RESTful APIs
– Acquaintance with Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
– Practical software development skills (you are fine with using Git and the likes)
– Good communication skills in English
We see as an advantage:
– Experience with iOS frameworks
– Experience of developing an actual app from start to finish and adding it to App Store
We offer you:
– A challenging and versatile workplace with an opportunity to get involved in interesting software development projects in a fast-growing retail real-estate industry. You will have a big impact on how we do things and what kinds of services we develop.
– An innovative and international culture where you have a real chance to learn, grow and mold your position to fit your wishes
– Freedom and responsibility over your work, including flexible working hours and remote work possibilities
– A workplace where wellbeing is considered one of the primary values
– Modern and comfortable premises at the HTC in Ruoholahti
– Competitive salary and a great number of benefits from gym membership to massage services and free-time activities
In this position you will be employed directly to hyper[in].
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter, CV and transcript of records of your studies (in PDF) at latest on November 13th, 2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/hyperin-ios-developer-10-2019 Mention also your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. If possible, attach any links that could be useful for us to check out (for instance your GitHub, Bitbucket or LinkedIn). Please notice that we will proceed with potential candidates already during the application period.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anna Kerava (+358 44 204 9486, anna.kerava[at]atalent.fi).