- Espoo, Keilaniemi
- Web-ohjelmointi, back end, Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- Yli 5 000 € / kk
- Viim. hakupvm
Interested in developing top quality web applications?
We are now looking for a Full Stack Web Developer / Lead Engineer to join our product team. Check out the details and apply!
Viima Solutions: Full Stack Web Developer / Lead Engineer
Type: Fulltime, permanent
Starting date: According to agreement, rather sooner than later
Location: Keilaniemi, Espoo
Application DL: Monday 11.1.2021
Viima is a SaaS platform for companies to engage their employees, customers, or other stakeholders in transparent and collaborative development of ideas. Our goal is to help companies all around the world make more innovation happen by democratizing the tools and knowledge needed to do that and are very proud to be the best innovation management cloud solution according to customer ratings.
Viima has the largest global customer base in our sector, with thousands of organizations having signed up to our service within the past 12 months alone. Our average annual growth in paying customers has been 121%. We have a wide variety of amazing customers from different industries and markets all working on the forefront of innovation and our current customers, such as If Insurance, L’Oréal, United Nations, and Bureau Veritas are just a tip of the iceberg!
Viima has been funded by our own revenue since the company’s inception in 2013. We are focused on quick growth, but also doing business in a financially responsible manner. We are a bootstrapped, yet rapidly growing company with a team of 10. We care about doing our share to make the world a better place and an example of this is that we are net carbon negative for the lifetime of the company.
At Viima, we take pride in the craftsmanship and quality of everything we do. We’re always looking for ways to do things better and grow our expertise, both personally and as a team. However, at the same time, we know that there’s more to life than work and do believe that work is supposed to be fun.
We are now looking for a full stack web developer / lead engineer to join our product development team. Your will continue to develop our software further and make sure we live up to our vision of an easy-to-use, yet intelligent solution for turning ideas into innovations. At Viima we take a holistic approach for implementing features. That means that you will get to take responsibility for first identifying the customer need and then implementing the best technical solution for that while taking into consideration the aspects of architecture, UX & design, security, performance, testing and deployment to our cloud infrastructure. We take pride in building supreme usability, advanced and forward-looking software architectures and code that truly solves the customer’s daily needs.
Working in our agile development team with modern technologies, you are certain to see how your output contributes to our product and eventually how it is perceived by our customers. We are able to tailor the role to match your experience and expertise, as well as your areas of interest but we’re ideally looking for a full stack web developer.
We use technologies such as Python, Django, jQuery, Backbone.js and AWS and experience of these technologies is appreciated but not required. Our all-engineering founding team as well as the team of developers appreciates the ability to work independently yet also as part of a team.
We look for
– Passion for creating top quality applications with a superb UX
– Experience in web development
– Great work ethic and morale
– A true team player
– Excellent skills in English
– Someone who takes pride in the quality of his/her work and the value he/she delivers
We offer you
– An experienced all-engineer founding team with love for all things technology
– The chance to take responsibility for designing and implementing entire features
– The ability to see your work in production (around the world) in days or even hours
– A fun and relaxed atmosphere at the office (if you do want to come in)
– Flexibility to shape your role and the way you work
– A modern office in Keilaniemi with a gym, sauna, and a great view of the sea – but of course in these special times, you can also work fully remotely
– Competitive salary and option plans
– A team that enjoys doing extracurricular activities together, such as TV show and book clubs, team sports, yoga, or the occasional visit to the gym and sauna at our office
Sound like you? Send your CV (or link to your LinkedIn profile) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title your message with “Viima Solutions, Tech” and apply rather sooner than later, but by latest 11.1.2021.
You can read more about Viima and get to know the team at: https://www.viima.com/.
Regarding any questions about the role, the application process or Viima Solutions as a company, please don’t hesitate to contact Outi Mäkinen (email@example.com, 050 330 0616).