- Web-ohjelmointi, back end, Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- Viim. hakupvm
Type: Full-time, permanent
Recommended background: Flexible stage of studies
Working hours: Full-time
Requested starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Location: Karhumäentie 3, Vantaa
Application DL: Wednesday 10th of January 2018
We change nothing except everything!
BCaster is a AI-powered media platform for crowdsourced mobile videos with monetization, rights management and real-time search. We analyse, tag and describe media content automatically. Therefore, searching for the right content is easier and faster than ever before.
BCaster Oy was incorporated in 2016. Now we are a growing company with a team of ten people working to create the future’s best media platform. We are the dream team and wannabe geniuses. But above all, enthusiasts with tons of experience in the fields of entrepreneurship, angel investing, video, media and software.
BCaster is now looking for a Full Stack Developer! They have built a versatile media service from scratch and now they are reinforcing their team. In this role you’ll be working with both their web services and internal tools. Your role can be adapted according to your wishes and background. One thing is for sure though: in this position you can definitely take as much responsibility as you can handle and be a part of creating something completely new! Their team of eleven people is flat and committed and will provide you all the support you need to success in this role. BCaster are building a global business, so this position will have international possibilities.
We are looking for:
• Strong experience in NodeJs. and basic understanding of other back end architectures
• Experience working with API’s
• Interest in the start-up world
• Good interpersonal and cooperation skills
• Fluency in English
We consider as an advantage:
• Working experience in Full Stack development
• Knowledge of databases (for example MongoDB and other NoSQL)
• Knowledge of cloud services (AWS, Google, Azure etc.)
• Experience with VPS, server management and monitoring
• “Gyro Gearloose” -attitude :)
• The possibility to work and play with the latest technologies and AI solutions
• An opportunity to be part of developing something new and innovative in the world of video services
• Flexibility in work hours and the opportunity to work remotely
• Possibility to work abroad in the future
• Young and innovative work environment
Are you ready to seize this opportunity? Please send your CV and application letter in PDF form to: https://apply.atalent.fi/bcaster-full-stack-developer-12-2017 no later than 10th of January. If you have a GitHub profile or equivalent, please also link that to your application. We go through applications already during the application period, so apply as soon as possible!
You can learn more about BCaster at https://bcaster.com. For further questions and more information on the recruitment process and the position contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Meeri Sarkkinen (+358 504350511, meeri.sarkkinen[at]atalent.fi).