- CHAOS architects
- Web-ohjelmointi, back end, Web-projektien johtaminen
- Viim. hakupvm
We are looking for a mid-senior full-stack developer who is up for the challenge of working in a fastly growing startup (we want to see you grow with us!) and who is passionate about using their developer and management skills to boost our solution. Here your work will make the difference.
At CHAOS architects we are working on an Artificial Intelligence platform that serves the Smart City. We work with regular citizens (our users) and with developers and cities (our customers). We also work with business trends like big data, artificial intelligence, and augmented reality. We are passionate about people and cities, and are firm believers that this world should be a better place for everyone.
And we work in the trendiest startup hub – Maria01!
For this role, both management experience and developer skills are required. You will need to:
– Coordinate and work with our product development team.
– Help determine product-oriented company goals.
– Identify new opportunities for process improvement.
– Provide concise data reports and clear data visualizations for management.
– Maintain the technical documentation.
– Communicate requirements and dependencies of the component within the system with other team members.
– Have soft skills like understanding the client, working with a team, and written and communication skills.
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
– Has a couple of years experience with front-end (ReactJS).
– Understands Querying Language such as (NoSQL, Hive, Pig).
– Has experience with Django (Python) framework.
– Has experience with Git, Bower, NodeJS.
– Has some experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Aurora…).
– Is able to think strategically.
Experience with some cloud platform (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud Platform) is appreciated.
Basic knowledge of statistics and of Machine Learning is a plus.
We look for personalities that:
– Provide options (problem-solving attitude).
– Find the 80/20 (impact/cost).
– Are able to overcome obstacles (resilient attitude).
– Grow new technical talent and become team leaders.
– Own the development methodology.
– Are team players with the confidence to take the lead and guide others.
– Want to grow inside our company
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
We will hire as soon as we find the perfect match, so please don’t hesitate in sending your application as soon as you know this is meant for you.
Send your application through this link: https://thehub.fi/jobs/full-stack-developer-at-chaos
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.