- Mobiilipalveluiden kehitys
- Viim. hakupvm
Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing startups in Europe? Would you like to leave your mark in improving an awarded service? Zadaa is now looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team in Helsinki!
Type: Full time, permanent
Recommended background: End of studies – relevant working experience
Working hours: 38 h / week
Requested starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Location: Bulevardi 14, Helsinki
Application DL: 15th of October
Zadaa is a fashion marketplace that helps you to sell and buy clothes that fit by connecting people with a similar size and style. This way every user can find much easier clothes to buy that fits them perfectly, and sell their own clothes to people alike faster than ever before.
The company was launched in Finland in 2016 and operates now in Finland, Denmark and Sweden. Zadaa is one the fastest growing European startups with 250 000 users. The brilliance of the company lies in Zadaa’s superior logistics technology. Since the launch we have raised over 3M eur in funding. We are backed by the most well-known Finnish and Swedish investors and VCs and have been rewarded with multiple awards. Zadaa’s vision is to connect every wardrobe in the world within the next five years.
We are now expanding to Germany, France, England and Benelux – and we need your expertise. We are looking for a full stack developer to join in our team in Helsinki. If you are passionate about coding, designing and implementing new features, ensuring smooth scaling and performance on growing demand, Zadaa is the place for you.
We have a team of four developers working on the product and you will be vital part of our current ecosystem with your strong influence on the technical direction Zadaa is taking as a company. As a member of our development team, you must have passion for getting things done and solving problems together with your team. The role of Full Stack Developer will teach you a lot, gives daily challenges and requires the attitude of accomplishing tasks.
We look for:
• Skills in programming either via work experience or studies and hobby projects
• Experience with Amazon AWS
• Understanding of REST application design, server architecture, SQL databases and scaling fast growing applications
• Fluency in English
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Interest towards learning new things and putting them into practice, big or small.
• Shipping web, iOS and/or Android mobile applications is seen as an advantage
What you’ll get in return:
• A genuine opportunity to leave your mark in improving the awarded Zadaa service further
• Chance to expand the role according to your wishes and to have an effect on our technical choices with modern methods such as machine learning, AI and image recognition. The sky is the limit!
• Position where you can constantly learn, develop and challenge yourself
• A laid back team which is passionate about their work but likes to spend time together outside office as well
• Long term career in a stabile yet flexible company
Who we are:
• University dropout that has created digital and social business strategies for over 50 North European wide well-known brands.
• Ex-mobile game developer that has led the team of developers in Rovio Entertainment.
Developer who has released his own application worldwide with over 200 000 downloads with a price of 2€
• Young, ambitious marketer who has overseen a mobile application that has over 1 million downloads.
• One of the Nordic’s first and biggest online fashion influencers who has started working in the business in 2008.
• Machine learning expert from South Africa who has fearless attitude to do business with the Finns.
• Person who has done B2B and B2C sales worth over 10 million euros.
Interested? Please send your CV and application letter in PDF form here https://apply.atalent.fi/zadaa-full-stack-developer-10-2018 no later than 15th of October. Remember to attach your GitHub profile or other relevant working samples to your application documents. We go through applications already during the application period so act fast!
For further questions about the position and the recruitment process please contact Recruitment Manager Meeri Sarkkinen (0504350511, meeri.sarkkinen[at]atalent.fi).