- Web-ohjelmointi, back end, Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- 3 000–4 000 € / kk
- Viim. hakupvm
We’re looking for a new full-time member to join our team of multidisciplinary designers and developers in Helsinki who are passionate about creating meaningful digital experiences for our clients. Simply put, we’re tired of poorly built digital services, and know there’s always a better way to do things. We’re often challenging existing ideas and conventions, and are eager to create new digital tools that stand out from the crowd. Your role will be essential in this.
Our multinational team has a mixture of cultures and backgrounds, which has generated an uniquely warm atmosphere. We’re outgoing, sarcastic, honest and always eager to keep learning. Hopefully, you are too. We like working closely together and always rely and learn from one another, so you’re never going to be stuck alone with a challenge or a project.
Working with WordPress websites and Web-Applications with modern JS frameworks should be your bread and butter, as it is ours.
Most of our projects are custom-made WP websites and various different digital services, mostly web apps. Our team generally has 5-10 projects going on at once and a few ongoing continuous development tasks at all times, so there’s definitely stuff to do – you won’t get bored!
We’d like you to recognise yourself from this description:
– Have an eye for design
– Good time & task management skills
– Fluent English speaker
– Strong HTML & CSS skills
– A natural ability in problem solving
– Comfortable with Bootstrap (knowing Bootstrap 4 is a bonus)
– Strong level of WordPress knowledge (Check out our starter theme!)
– Familiar with Git
– Knows PHP (i.e. WordPress backend)
We’d really appreciate if you also have some of these qualities:
– Familiarity with React and/or Angular
– Speak Finnish (not a requirement, but always useful)
– Animation skills (CSS)
– Interest on dealing with clients and managing projects
– Knowledge or at least interest on accessibility
If you’re still reading, you might be just what we’re looking for! In addition to interesting projects and arguably the best colleagues in the world, we also offer a variety of perks for our awesome team members.
Here are some of the things you’ll get to enjoy:
– Freedom to shape and develop your own role
– Possibility to join in as a partner and shareholder
– Cool office space in Kamppi (see Friendzone)
– A super friendly environment and colleagues who will grow to be your extended family (it’s true!)
– A training fund which allows you to keep learning and go to cool events & seminars
– Flexible work times and remote working
– Healthcare through Heltti
– Smartum culture & exercise benefits
– Company trips and team-building events on a regular basis
For more information, please get in touch with Thomas at email@example.com or +358 44 704 4440.
Note: We’re not interested in getting offers for outsourcing in our job portal. For that, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.