- Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- 3 000–4 000 € / kk
- Viim. hakupvm
We’re looking for a new full-time member to join our team of multidisciplinary designers and developers who are passionate about creating meaningful digital experiences for our clients. Simply put, we’re tired of poorly built digital services, and know there’s always a better way to do things. We’re often challenging existing ideas and conventions, and are eager to create new digital tools that stand out from the crowd. Your role will be essential in this.
Our multinational team has a mixture of cultures and backgrounds, which has somehow weirdly generated an uniquely warm atmosphere. We’re outgoing, sarcastic, honest and always eager to keep learning. Hopefully, you are too. We like working closely together and always rely on one another, so you’re never going to be alone. Unless you hide, maybe then.
Working with WordPress and web-applications with modern JS frameworks should be your bread and butter, as it is ours. Most of our projects are to do with custom made WP websites and various different digital services.
We’d like you to recognise yourself from this description:
– An eye for design
– Good time management skills
– Fluent English speaker
– Solid HTML & CSS skills
– Comfortable with Bootstrap (knowing Bootstrap 4 is a bonus)
– Comfortable with WordPress (our starter theme is found here: https://github.com/pixelshelsinki/pixels-starter-theme)
– Familiar with Git
– Knows PHP (i.e. WordPress backend)
We really appreciate if you also have some of these qualities:
– Speak Finnish (not a requirement, but always useful)
– Animation skills (CSS)
– Interest on dealing with clients and managing projects
– Knowledge or at least interest on accessibility
If you’re still reading, you might be just what we’re looking for! In addition to interesting projects and arguably the best colleagues in the world, we also offer a variety of perks for our awesome team members.
Here are some of the things you’ll get to enjoy:
– Cool office space in Kamppi (see https://friendzone.space)
– A super friendly environment and colleagues who will grow to be your extended family (we’re not kidding!)
– A training fund which allows you to keep learning and go to cool events & seminars
– Possibility to join in as a partner and shareholder
– Freedom to shape and develop your own role
– Flexible work times and remote working
– Healthcare through Heltti
– Smartum culture & exercise benefits
– Home-brewed beer and boardgames on Friday afternoons
Apply by Feb 28th!
For more information, please get in touch with Thomas at email@example.com or +358 44 704 4440.