- Futures Platform
- Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- Viim. hakupvm
Preferred background: End of studies – some frontend development experience
Work hours: 37,5h/week (part-time work negotiable)
Starting date: ASAP, negotiable
Location: Kalevankatu 3 B, 00100 Helsinki
Application deadline: August 28th, 2019
Futures Platform is growing a start-up company that has established a new way to look into the future. Our SaaS product enables organisations to work on foresights analyses and future scenarios as an iterative process. The tool is used for example for strategic planning, product and service innovation, marketing development and thought leadership. We have a growing amount of great customers and want to develop our future foresight tools to become the fastest and easiest way to build one’s view of the future. We are developing our service continuously and want YOU as an integral part of our team! Read more about us here: https://www.futuresplatform.com
Futures Platform is looking for a Frontend Developer to develop, code and maintain several user interfaces of the SaaS product and the website. In more detail, your tasks include making changes to the structure, functionalities, and layout of the UIs. In addition, you will make the necessary frontend integrations to APIs and backend, build relational databases, make changes to Hubspot templates, build pilot interfaces for testing purposes as well as deploy the new interface versions.
You will be working directly with the product owner and the technology lead and collaborating also with external software developers. As the team is small, you will be given a lot of responsibility in the development of the new product versions. Similarly, we offer you good opportunities to learn more e.g. in the areas of artificial intelligence, backend development, and of course, frontend development.
This position is a great opportunity for a developer who is genuinely interested in visualizing the future change. We hope you are a proactive team player, willing to work with our tech stack and eager to learn and grow professionally. We are preferably looking for someone who can work full-time. However, if you are e.g. finalizing your studies, part-time work can be negotiated (50-70% work week).
We hope you to have:
– Good skills in at least some of the following technologies: REST API, Elasticsearch, Drupal, PHP, PostgreSQL
– Understanding of user-centered UX design
– Ability to build up visually qualified interfaces
– Fluent communication skills in English
We consider as a huge plus if you have:
– Experience in frontend development (work and/or hobby projects)
– Some skills in React
– Some understanding of AI-based solutions
– Skills in Finnish
We can offer you:
– A chance to work in an international growth company developing an inspiring and unique product that no other company has brought to market
– A work environment where you can develop yourself with smart and experienced colleagues
– Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly remotely
– Competitive salary
– A nice office in Helsinki city center within good public transport connections
In this position you will be employed directly to Futures Platform.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV (in PDF) by latest 28th of August 2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/futures-platform-frontend-developer-8-2019 . Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, Github, StackOverflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your application.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anna Kerava (+358 44 204 9486, anna.kerava[at]atalent.fi).