- Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- Viim. hakupvm
Type: Full-time, permanent
Recommended background: Some relevant working experience
Working hours: Full time
Requested starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Location: Aviapolis, Karhumäentie 3, Vantaa (also possible to work part-time remotely)
Application deadline: 11.9.2018
We change nothing except everything!
BCaster is a AI-powered media platform for crowdsourced mobile videos with monetization, rights management and real-time search. We analyse, tag and describe media content automatically. Therefore, searching for the right content is easier and faster than ever before.
BCaster Oy was incorporated in 2016. We are a quickly growing company with a team of 24 people with eight nationalities working to create the future’s best media platform. We are the dream team and wannabe geniuses. But above all, enthusiasts with tons of experience in the fields of video, media, software and entrepreneurship.
In this role you will be working closely with two other front end developers. You will be involved in the development of online tools and admid dahboards for the users of our software. You will also take part in developing our internal analytics tools.
Your role can be adapted according to your wishes and background. One thing is for sure though: in this position you can definitely take as much responsibility as you can handle and be a part of creating something completely new! BCaster is building a global business, so this position will have also international possibilities.
We are looking for:
• Ability to write clean code
• Interest in the startup world in a funding-secured company
• Good interpersonal and cooperation skills
• Fluency in English
We consider as an advantage:
• B.Sc/M.Sc degree in computer science, engineering or related field
• Experience in Express.js and Node.js
• Experience in APIs
• Knowledge of cloud services like AWS
• Understanding the importance of performance in front-end
• “Gyro Gearloose” -attitude :)
• A salary genuinely reflecting your expertise
• Opportunity to advance into team leading position
• Possibility to work and play with the latest technologies and AI solutions
• Opportunity to be part of developing something new and innovative in the world of video services
• Flexibility in work hours and opportunity to work remotely
• Young, innovative and casual work environment free of corporate BS
• Excellent fringe benefits including specialist level health care insurance, dental care, free parking and gym membership, very nice new office, latest laptops and mobile phones (you pick), etc.
Are you ready to seize this opportunity? Please send your CV and cover letter in PDF form here https://apply.atalent.fi/bcaster-front-end-developers-8-2018 no later than Sunday 11th of September. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub or similar profile, please also link them to your application. We go through the applications already during the application period, so apply as soon as possible!
You can learn more about BCaster at www.bcaster.com. If you have further questions about the recruitment process please contact Recruitment Manager Meeri Sarkkinen (+358 50 4350511, email@example.com).