- Nortal Oy
- Web-ohjelmointi, back end
- Viim. hakupvm
Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company with hundreds of projects in around 20 countries around the world. Our aim is to create societal impacts, which simplify and optimize complex processes.
If you interested in programming software and planning the best course of action to make the world more sustainable in a team that cares, then keep reading! Nortal’s Digital Oil & Energy tech team is looking for Front-End Developer to join our team in Turku.
You’ll be part of a team that creates the systems for one of our leading energy sector customers.The members of your team are experienced professionals in oil and energy technology, who can support you both in software development and in adopting the specific characteristics of the industry. We hope you are the type of person who has the courage to voice your opinions and insights but that you can also take into account a wide range of perspectives and sentiments of diverse team.
Jari Turunen, Nortal’s Software Specialist:
“Working at Nortal gives you a unique opportunity to create meaningful impacts for our client’s business by defining and implementing ecosystems that facilitate COTS products to work seamlessly with agile and competitive elements for the company.”
In this project you will be working on the following:
• You will be working with Microsoft technologies, in particular, with .NET framework.
• Your main responsibility will be to develop front-end features of different information systems within customer organisation. Currently our teams are working on over 10 different projects.
• Integrate and redesign processes, operations and automation to make client’s businesses smarter, safer and more sustainable.
• Work on software development and adopting the specific characteristics of the industry.
• You will be working in teams of 4-10 software developers with different project models from waterfall to agile.
We expect our future talent to have:
• Suitable degree in information technology and a few years of experience as a frond-end developer.
• You can keep up to demanding client projects, you can take part in the systems specification and the actual planning work with the customer.
• You are keen to automate repetitions in your daily work.
• You know and follow the principles of clean code, always striving for good readability and maintainability.
• You care for testing, knowing that unit tests are not the only kind out there.
• You are fluent in Finnish and English, written and verbally.
Big plus would be if you have understanding of HTML5, React, node.js, REST API, DevOps
• Career path with constant improvement and learning curve that never flattens out. We support learning, training and developing your skills and experiences across various competencies.
• Opportunity to grow and learn by being part of Nortal’s active and inspiring developer community with 500 software professionals.
• Ability to contribute to the decision-making – people in charge are in the next room and the doors are always open.
• Cozy and personal atmosphere, even though we are a multinational company with almost 600 employees.
• Something what many other companies cannot – besides building seamless solutions we help our customers getting the strategic goals straight, removing limits and borders where necessary to make change happen.
If you are curious, let’s meet and you can get more first-hand info from people behind this project!