- Vaadin Oy
- Web-ohjelmointi, front end, Web-projektien johtaminen
- Viim. hakupvm
Are you looking for new challenges in your career? Would you like to work in an international environment with the newest web technologies, in a company that is world-known for its open source products? Well, I have good news for you. We are looking for experienced frontend developers to join our team in Turku and help our customers build solutions with web components and its surrounding technologies.
This is what your day might look like:
It’s Monday and you actually enjoy coming to the office after the weekend. The day starts with our weekly buffet breakfast – you pick your plate full of your favorites and head to the lounge. You sit down at a table with some colleagues and start digging into your food while another colleague from R&D is hooking up his computer to the projector. He’s there to give a presentation of the latest releases we are doing later in the week.
After breakfast, you head to your desk and have your daily stand up meeting with your team. Last week we received some feedback from an early end user about a new feature and how it felt a bit unintuitive to use. Our UX designer has already made an improved design and you promise to make the changes in the implementation.
After lunch you join a customer call together with sales. You are going to visit the customer onsite in Rome in a few weeks, to do some architecture consulting and the purpose of the call is to get a bit more details about the assignment and its length – maybe it would make sense to spend the whole week there, as their team also want you to show them some best practices.
After getting back to your desk, you put your headphones on, turn on your “get into the zone” playlist and spend the rest of the day working on the tasks together with your project team.
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have
– Experience working directly with customers
– Experience building web applications, not quizzes for a marketing web site
– Excellent communication skills
– Fluent verbal and written English
– Willingness to travel from time to time (how much depends on you, trips are always agreed upon commonly by all parties)
– Willingness to relocate to Turku
We offer you:
– A chance to be a part of the Vaadin team and work with cutting edge technologies and tools
– Excellent opportunities for career development in a growing and prosperous organization
– Possibility of using 10% of your work on your own projects that help moving Vaadin technology or community forwards
– A creative and friendly work environment with minimal bureaucracy
– Flexible working hours
– Competitive salary & benefits
The position is located at our HQ in Turku, Finland, and we offer a comprehensive relocation package should you need one.
Apply today! For questions or more info don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.