- Verkkopalveluiden konseptisuunnittelu, Verkkoviestintä
- 3 000–4 000 € / kk
- Viim. hakupvm
We want to be prominent in digital space. If you know how to handle digital marketing tools and technologies, we have a place in our team for you. We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing and Web Specialist to join our HappyOrNot team. You will lead and execute our marketing efforts using digital tools.
Note that we also have another relatable position as Digital Marketing Manager open. See more from our website.
Your main responsibilities and tasks are:
-Being the Webmaster of HappyOrNot websites and ensure that these are constantly up to date and optimized
– Executing website content and usability development
– Tracking conversion rates, ROI and other KPI’s of content marketing activities
– Designing digital media campaigns aligned with business goals including the creation of specific landing pages
– Designing and executing marketing automation campaigns
– Planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing demand generation campaigns (paid advertising, SEM/SEO, email, social media)
– Establishing an essential network of digital co-operation partners and stakeholders
To succeed in this position, you will need to have:
– Solid knowledge and skills in SEO, SEM, Social media targeting, Email marketing, Google Analytics, Google AdWords
– Experience of CMS systems such as WordPress is essential
– Analytic mindset and a Data-driven thinker
– Hands-on and can-do attitude
– Knowledge of Marketing Automation systems and CRM like Salesforce and/or Pardot is a big advantage
– A keen eye for visual details and design, experience with design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere or similar is a plus
You don’t have to be web coder, but you are not totally lost with HTML and CSS
As we are an international company, fluent in English (and Finnish) skills spoken and written are required
How to apply:
Send your application via the button below by June 10th, 2018 and tell us briefly why you would be a good fit for us including possible examples of your previous digital work. Please include your salary request with the application. We will fill the position as soon as the right candidate is found, however starting date is negotiable. We will start screening the applications already during the process, so please do not hesitate to leave your application early. We will inform all the candidates by email or by phone during the screening process. For further questions, please contact email@example.com.