- Web-ohjelmointi, back end, Web-projektien johtaminen
- Viim. hakupvm
Wunder is a full-service digital agency whose over 130 experts across three countries shape the way digital services are used in everyday life. Since being founded in 2010, we have grown from a prominent group of technical experts into an international team of digital advisors with a strategic mindset. We have over 60 clients in three countries which we help in areas of Advisory, Design, Data and Delivering Digital. Our vision is to build a world where digital belongs to everyone.
We are now looking for an experienced Senior Developer with a passion for backend web development and open technology.
Your role at Wunder
– Work in a multidisciplinary team to build great solutions
– Write elegant code that meets business requirements in an effective way
– Work as an independent member of agile project teams
– Provide peer reviews and share your knowledge with others
– You are an inspiring leader for developers your junior
What we are looking for
– You are passionate about backend web development and open technology
– You have at least three years of experience developing successful digital projects in a team context
– You are capable of making solution architecture decisions
– You have been working as a lead developer or are capable of taking that role
– You have experience working in agile development teams and you feel comfortable taking an active role in the process
– Good communication in Finnish and English, both verbal and written
– You are able to be present in our Helsinki office and work together with the team weekly
What’s in it for you
– A workplace where people don’t hate Mondays
– Dedicated time to learn and attend conferences, as well as opportunities to work from any of our offices
– Over 130 great colleagues across three countries and a Great Place to Work
– Freedom and flexibility to do your work wherever it makes most sense, while preserving a healthy work-life balance
– Five hugs to give your colleagues each week – check out our WunderHugs
To apply for this position, please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org – the headline of your email should clearly state the position of which you’re applying. This time we are looking for people in Helsinki region. Include the following in your message:
– Free form application, including
* Salary expectation
* When you would be available
* Why Wunder?
– Some sample code or other material that you think is representative of your work as a senior developer
For further information please contact CTO Florian Lorétan: email@example.com or Talent Operations Manager Emma Mäkinen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct applicants only – do not contact us if you are representing a recruiting agency.
We are contacting applicants as they come along, so don’t hesitate to reach out to start a better Autumn!