- Viim. hakupvm
We are currently seeking Content Designers with experience in digital service design to join us in Helsinki, Finland.
You wholeheartedly believe that designing unique user experiences, which are communicated to the end-user through awesome visual designs, can change the world. You’ve experienced first-hand, how the user-centered design process is used to develop new products and services and have a portfolio to prove it. You understand the importance of user experience and visual design and can effectively communicate it to clients.
As a Content Designer you are responsible for the creation of overall content strategy and service design with focus on communications and content. You’ll be working in a creative environment with other designers and developers and your role is to ensure that service experience is enriched with excellent content and tone-of-voice. We are looking for people who are passionate about service design and emerging business models. Your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of the whole team.
• Gather customer and end-user requirements and create overall content strategy
• Have a strong role in creating the service information structure, together with other designer
• Produce the content, corresponding to client’s brand attributes
• Conduct co-creation sessions with end-users and clients and usability testing sessions
• Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal Design team members or with client to define visual design direction
• Present designs to client and elaborate on decisions made
• At least 2 years of content experience
• Experience as content manager, community manager or marketing manager for online services
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to talk and understand stakeholders
• Passion for service design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
• Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
• Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
• Proficiency of creating visual designs with appropriate software toolbox
• Proven attention to details
• Willingness to travel
We will give you the most inspiring and challenging projects on the planet, from mobile to web to embedded and enterprise systems. You will work with an extremely talented and friendly team, and with world class customers ranging from startups to Fortune 500. You will get to see the world and work with the best of the best!