- Verkkopalveluiden konseptisuunnittelu, Verkkoviestintä
- Viim. hakupvm
Frantic is a digital agency that works with some of the biggest and most interesting companies in Finland. Our goal is to change businesses, industries and in the end, the world with great design and technology.
Will you develop our content-oriented offering and contribute to our content strategy practices as our brand new Content Designer?
We’re looking for an independent and outspoken character to be our new Content Designer. You’ll gather client and end-user requirements and create overall content strategy, execute content inventories, and produce content in both English and Finnish to fit our clients’ needs. You’ll also conduct workshops and brainstorming sessions, contribute to the development of our content design team, and share ideas and best practices with our UX/UI and visual designers.
– A university level (or equivalent) degree and at least a few years of relevant work experience
– Experience in digital service design and/or marketing communications
– Ability to act seamlessly both as an independent consultant and a motivating team player
– Thinking strategically from a business perspective, while not forgetting that the devil is in the details in content production
– Fluent in English and Finnish
– Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
Sound just like you? Great, we look forward to hearing from you!
We have a laid-back culture that embraces talent, freedom and initiative. Frantimones are a tightly knit group of fun-loving and skilled people, and you can truly make life-long buddies here. On top of the usual benefits – conferences abroad, 24/7 healthcare, dental care, lunch and sports/culture vouchers, etc. – we also offer cake fests and free beverages, casual outings both in Finland and abroad, and our spanking new office is located at the heart of Helsinki. So, what are you waiting for?
*More info:* Sami Häkkinen, email@example.com (inquiries by phone only on Thursday 24.2. at 12-15 and on Thursday 3.3. at 09-12; +358 50 594 8184).
Send your application (including your salary request) and CV using the subject line “Content Designer” to firstname.lastname@example.org.