- Mobiilipalveluiden kehitys, Web-ohjelmointi, back end
- Viim. hakupvm
Hey you, enthusiastic backend developer!
Would you want a new challenge working with a mobile commerce product? Do you want to make your mark? Great, since we are looking for a full time team member to join our Helsinki-based startup!
We are already financed by venture capital and have some of the Nordics top-angels on board (e.g. David Helgason – founder of Unity)! This allows us to offer solid compensation packages including competitive salary & options.
Now, we are interested to get a backend developer to join our ranks, to work on our RESTful API, product recommendations, the continuous integration and deployment systems, server automation, and monitoring.
You will be working with a senior team of engineers and analytical thinkers. We despise hierarchies so we don’t waste time on activities such as reporting or admin. Instead we focus on solving problems together and individually.
What we require from you:
– Good written and spoken communication in English
– Can-do attitude and proactivity
– Experience in Linux system administration
– Experience in DevOps tools and methodologies
– 2+ years of relevant experience
– Ability to manage your own tasks, without someone constantly telling you what to do
We have a backend system written in Python utilising both Django and Tornado for different parts. Continuous integration and deployment setup is also partially done already, utilizing Salt Stack, Jenkins, Google Compute Engine and various other tools.
The communication with clients happens mostly over a RESTful API, except for the real-time updates the server-side application pushes via WebSocket.
Technologies the backend and server systems currently use:
– Salt Stack
Other experience that we’d find useful:
– Scalable system design
– Automated testing of applications and RESTful APIs
– Security and hardening
– Integrations to third party systems
What we offer:
– Competitive salary
– Freedom to choose your own working hours (flexitime)
– Ability to work remotely whenever you feel the need to (telecommuting)
– Office in the heart of Helsinki (Töölö)
– No need to deal with legacy systems etc., everything is fresh and we’re open for new ideas
– Chance to work with modern technologies in a very flexible team
– An opportunity to take a big role and make a big difference
– A work laptop you’re comfortable working with (pretty much whatever works for you)
You can send your free form applications with CV to email@example.com at the latest by 2018-09-14