- Erityisasiantuntijat ja muut, Mobiilipalveluiden kehitys, Web-design, Web-ohjelmointi, front end, Web-projektien johtaminen
- Viim. hakupvm
Front-end geniuses ahoy! We’re on the prowl for an experienced and communicative WordPress developer.
Together with a team of talented developers, designers and project managers, you will be contributing to the delivery of diverse and demanding client projects built on top of WordPress CMS. Our client roster consists of some of the greatest companies in Finland, and so we hope that you’re not afraid of some serious fame and glory.
We expect you to be a responsible team player, who gets their kick out of taking part in all phases of a project: from technical design to development, launch and beyond. In return, we promise to make sure that you will have an opportunity to advance as a developer into the direction of your choosing. We also hope that you are eager to participate in developing our tools and processes.
What we require from you:
– Good knowledge of WordPress
– Excellent CSS and HTML skills
– Experience in web UX design
– Fluent communication skills both in Finnish and English
– A degree in a related subject and/or 3+ years of work experience with similar requirements
These are considered a plus:
– Experience using Git version control
– Ability to explain your work to clients
– Understanding of relational database/object design (e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL databases)
Challenging, yet rewarding projects with our big Finnish client companies in collaboration with our skilled industry professionals. Our culture is laid-back, and we embrace talent, freedom and initiative. Us Frantimones, we are a diverse bunch of fun-loving and skilled people. On top of the usual benefits – conferences abroad, healthcare & dental care, weekly lunch and breakfast and sports/culture vouchers, etc. – we also invest heavily in the training and professional development of our people to get them to the next level.
Deadline: We’ll hire as soon as we find the one, so if you fit the bill and see yourself thriving with us, please do send in your application as soon as possible.
Additional info: Ahti Nurminen, +358 400 998 604.
Send us an email where you tell a bit about yourself along with a fresh CV. Use the subject line “WordPress Developer”. We hope to hear from you soon!