- Digital Foodie
- Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- Viim. hakupvm
Type: Full-time, permanent
Suitable background: End of Studies-Graduated with a few years’ experience
Working hours: Preferably Fulltime, (Part-time can be negotiable if you still have some studies left)
Beginning day: Negotiable
Location: Kallio, Helsinki
Application DL: Thursday 28th September
Digital Foodie is a global software company specialized in the retail business. We have created a Connected Commerce platform that is provided with a SaaS model to retailers to run their operations online. We employ industry experts and technology specialists in Helsinki, Montreal, San Francisco and Tallinn. We work closely with our retail customers to support their growth.
Digital foodie is growing and is looking for a Web Developer to join their small and low-hierarchy company. Now, Digital Foodie is re-architecting their software platform to support their growing and evolving business.
As a member of a team, your main responsibilities are to develop, maintain and innovate on consumer web service to ensure a reliable, robust and highly scalable platform. You will be working closely with experienced software engineers.
We are looking for:
• Prior experience in Web development (experience can be gained from own projects or from working environment)
• Relevant educational background within IT
• Hands-on experience with React or interested towards learning it
• Excellent team working skills and readiness to learn quickly
• Fluency in English
We also use versatile technologies in our development work. Buzzwords: Responsive Design, Ruby, Go, Docker, Amazon AWS, NodeJS, Microservices. We don’t expect you to have experience with these, but it’s a huge advantage.
Why join us?
• You will get a chance to participate in development of world class consumer service
• You will get to work with industry experts and learn from the best
• The low-hierarchy environment enables everyone to have a chance to impact on things and bring own ideas to the table
• We have an easy-going and flexible working environment
Sounds good, right? Drop your CV and short cover letter here: https://apply.atalent.fi/digital-foodie-web-developer-9-2017 as soon as possible but by latest on Thursday 28th September. Also, we are very interested in your own projects- please don’t hesitate to show us even a small sample of your code (for example link your GitHub/ Stackoverflow-profile or own project portfolio to your application documents).
Notice that we will proceed with the most promising candidates right away, so act fast!
Find out more about life at Digital Foodie office here:
Familiarize yourself with Digital Foodie at http://www.digitalfoodie.com/More information on the position and applying offers aTalent’s Noora Markoff (+35840 5928993, noora.markoff[at]atalent.fi]