- Espoo, Keilaniemi
- Erityisasiantuntijat ja muut
- 4 000–5 000 € / kk
- Viim. hakupvm
Fortum is a leading clean-energy company that provides its customers with electricity, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. We want to engage our customers and society to join the change for a cleaner world. We employ some 8,000 professionals in the Nordic and Baltic countries, Russia, Poland and India, and 62% of our electricity generation is CO2 free. In 2016, our sales were EUR 3.6 billion. Fortum’s share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.fortum.com
We are aiming to revolutionize the customer journey in the energy business, by accelerating our Retail Sales’ transition from product to service sales. The mission of the Fortum Customer Experience Design team is to design and facilitate quality service experiences within the retail customer landscape. We partner with teams across the organization to improve customer experiences, incubate new services, and cultivate a human-centered design culture and capability within Fortum.
We are now looking for a senior UX / user researcher to join the new Fortum Customer Experience Design team. As a Senior UX Researcher, you will be part of a new forming design team that seeks to shape the future of Fortum and its customers. Joining now you will have a great impact on the culture of the team and will influence the way the design thinking is implemented. Join the change and create sustainable energy solutions together with our dynamic team!
Position is located at the Fortum Office in Espoo Finland, requiring some international travel due to business development needs in multiple countries. In the role of Senior UX Researcher, you will report to the Head of Customer Experience Design.
We offer you
Our aim is to make a step change in the areas of service design, customer experience and commercialization. In addition to the higher customer engagement and satisfaction, our business transformation will enable higher value creation from the existing and acquired customer bases, thus enabling new growth opportunities.
The UX Researcher will be responsible for building user insights knowledge base within Fortum, and act as a user insights analyst and advocate bringing user into the middle of all what we do. Great deal of the work will include designing, conducting, analyzing and reporting on user-centered design research for new services.
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
• Develop a repository of research-based usability knowledge to share within the organization.
• Develop global KPIs and KEIs together with the lead service designers and translate those into measurements and research questions.
• Create and improve research templates and tools for global use, and educate teams to conduct research independently.
• Conduct usability research both online and in the field to provide recommendations for improvement.
• Work with project business representatives and team members to test business requirements using heuristic/qualitative methods.
• Identify user needs and goals, model task and workflows, develop ethnography and personas.
• Work with designers to test proposed service concepts and prototypes.
• Coordinate, conduct and moderate user research
• Define, screen, and recruit test participants in co-operation with recruitment companies
We expect you to have over six years of experience in user research field, and you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in research, behavioral sciences or HCI related area. You master qualitative and quantitative user research methods and tools, and love to observe, interview, and understand people and their behaviors.
You are intrigued By a fast-changing work environment, you enjoy agile development and understand the role of new technology as a business enabler. You are people orientated, and you are in sync with recent research methods and trends. Experience in working in an international, multisite environment is considered a plus.
You are fluent in written and spoken English, skills in Finnish, Swedish, and/or Norwegian are considered a strong asset.
Send your application, link to portfolio and CV together with your salary request via our online recruitment tool at www.fortum.com/careers by 31 March 2017 at the latest. We will start interviews as soon as suitable applicants are found.
For more information, please contact Maria Uhari-Pakkalin, Head of CX Design, tel. +358504836063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.