- Elisa Oyj
- Erityisasiantuntijat ja muut, Web-design, Web-ohjelmointi, back end, Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- Viim. hakupvm
We are a telecommunications, ICT and online service company and a market leader in Finland. Our business is continuously changing. Digitalisation is influencing the work that people do, ways of working, management, tools and the working environment.
Do you have a passion for technology, wide range of design and willingness to work closely with our front-end developers, lean project owners and backend engineers?
You will join an experienced, professional team to work with and develop a variety of services. As you gain more experience and competence, you will have the opportunity to transfer to new, even more challenging design positions.
Why do people love working here?
Flexibility comes with responsibility. We believe in giving employees freedom to choose the best way to perform their tasks.
You’ll never be alone. We got each other’s back, and we constantly learn from each other, seniors and juniors working alongside.
Our basic employee benefits won’t let you down. We offer e.g. Sporttipassi, extensive healthcare, work tools of your choice, and of course the opportunity for flexible working methods, including remote working. Just to mention a few.
– 3+ years of experience as a UX Designer and or Interaction Designer in a product, web, mobile, agency, and or large consumer online -company
– BA required preferably in User Experience, Graphic or Interaction design
– 2+ years experience with Sketch and InVision
– 3+ years’ Experience with Adobe Design Suite
– Demonstrated ability to strategically solve complex design problems
– Work samples that show both strong interaction and visual design proficiency. Experience with all stages of product development – concept, wireframes, design iterations, production and QA
– Cross-platform experience – desktop, tablet and mobile
– Finnish language
You will join an experienced, professional team to work with and develop a variety of services. As you gain more experience and competence, you will have the opportunity to transfer to new, even more challenging design positions
For more information contact Olli Virkkunen, +358 400405718 or firstname.lastname@example.org