- Mobiilipalveluiden kehitys, Verkkopalveluiden konseptisuunnittelu, Web-ohjelmointi, back end, Web-projektien johtaminen
- Viim. hakupvm
What is Crowst?
Crowst is the Finnish innovation leader on providing consumer insights harnessing mobility and crowdsourcing. Using the Crowst Dashboard companies are able to create, target, and track consumer studies online. Crowsters, people who have downloaded the Crowst app for Android or iPhone, respond when the study or task is activated. As mobility is in the core of the solution, the tasks can be tied to certain locations such as shops, meaning the respondent needs to be on the spot to be able to answer. The collected data may also include pictures taken at desired locations.
Crowst entered the market in April 2016, and the startup intends to go international by end of 2017. Do you want to join our hungry and innovative team to make history?
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer who will take technical ownership of the Crowst solution. You will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining the Crowst solution including continuous improvements to the service. You will drive the evolution of the overall architecture, to support scale to international markets and bring new capabilities to deliver advanced analytics on the Crowst Dashboard used by our Customers, while bringing exciting and engaging features to our Crowster community on the mobile app. This role will ideally develop into a CTO role for the company.
– Design of the overall architecture to support growth and new capabilities (including client side, server side and database architecture)
– Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the Crowst service
– Building re-usable code and libraries for future use
– Optimization of the service (web dashboard and mobile app) for maximum speed, scale and customization
– Implementation of security and data protection
– Translation of UI/UX designs to visual elements (including rapid prototypes for testing)
– Smooth integration of front-end and back-end aspects of the service, including integration to third party APIs
– Support service customization for customer technology integration
– Setup test environments and test tools (for both web and mobile components)
– Responsible for service quality and documentation
– Lead other junior developers
Skills and Qualifications
– Ability to understand business goals, strategic objectives, and what requirements these set for the deployed technologies and service platform
– Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
– Good understanding of server-side templating languages (React, Material-UI)
– Good understanding of mobile app development framework (React Native, Redux)
– Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
– Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes (experience in Postgresql)
– Data migration, transformation, and scripting
– Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
– Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
– Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
– Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus (but not a must have).
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
– Familiarity with development aiding tools
We are based in Helsinki, meaning you ideally live in the Capital Area.
We are interested in getting to know you! Please send your application including the information where you heard about this position, CV and salary request in English to us to email@example.com by 31 August 2017 at the latest. Note that we will start conducting interviews from the week 29 onwards.
For more information, please contact Richard Jerome (firstname.lastname@example.org).