- Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- 2 000–3 000 € / kk
- Viim. hakupvm
Hey you, enthusiastic frontend developer!
Would you want a new challenge developing a mobile commerce product? Do you want to make your mark? Great, since we are looking for a full time team member to join our Helsinki-based startup!
We are interested in getting a Frontend Developer to join our ranks to develop both our client application, and management UI. You will be working in collaboration with a small team of talented developers, and will have a chance to build yourself a role that is perfect for you.
What we require from you:
– Good written and spoken communication in English
– Can-do attitude and capability to take a leadership role
– Experience in unit testing
– 1 year or more experience in frontend development
– Ability to manage your own tasks, without someone constantly telling you want to do
The client application is written using Apache Cordova, using some Angular and Ionic. The management UI is a single-page web application written using Angular.
The backend is mainly written in Python, and communication happens mostly over a RESTful API, except for the real-time updates the server-side application pushes via a Pub-Sub system.
Experience in these things is beneficial:
– AngularJS + Ionic
– Apache Cordova or similar hybrid framework
– Automated testing of HTML + JS applications (e.g. QUnit, Selenium)
– Mercurial / Git
– Mobile web development
– Native Android or iOS development
– Pub-Sub engines
– Python and backend development
– RESTful HTTP APIs
– WebGL or wrapper libraries such as Pixi
What we offer:
– Competitive salary
– Freedom to choose your own working hours (flexitime)
– Ability to work remotely whenever you feel the need to (telecommuting)
– Chance to work with modern technologies in a very flexible team
– An opportunity to take a big role and make a big difference
– A work laptop you’re comfortable working with (pretty much whatever works for you)
You can send your free form applications with CV to email@example.com at the latest by 2017-04-30.