- SSH Communications Security Oy
- Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- Viim. hakupvm
Tyyppi: Täysipäiväinen, Vakituinen
Työaika: 37,5 h/week
Haettu tausta: 5th year of studies – graduated
Sijainti: Ruoholahti, Helsinki
Aloituspäivämäärä: Negotiable, but as soon as possible
Haun deadline: ASAP
Founded in 1995, SSH Communications Security is the company that invented the SSH protocol – the gold standard protocol for data-in-transit security solutions. We enable and enhance business for thousands of customers in multiple industries in the private and public sectors around the world with our core SSH technology, key management, and auditing solutions. We operate in the Americas, Europe, and APAC regions, with headquarters located in Helsinki, Finland.
SSH Communications Security is now looking for a passionate front-end (React/JS) developer to join the R&D team in Helsinki. You would be developing the next generation Key Manager SSH access and identity management product used by some of the largest banks in the world. We have a great team of highly experienced and motivated people, and a focused but relaxed international working environment. You can be already a seasoned professional, or you can be a more junior developer – as long as you have a hunger to learn.
We look for:
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Good team working skills
• Good communication skills in English
The following are not a must but surely considered a great plus:
• Experience and interest on User Experience design
• Good knowledge of Linux/UNIX
• Experience on using, designing and developing REST APIs, good understanding of HTTP
• Familiarity with SSH protocol and SSH public key authentication
• Understanding of IT security and network technologies and protocols
• Chance to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated engineers to build world-class security software
• Excellent possibilities to learn new and grow
• Competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, flexible working hours and remote work option, company supported sport activities, gym and sauna at the premises and active free-time clubs
Sound like you? Send your application letter and CV as soon as possible, however by latest on Tue 6th of September here: https://atalent.fi/avoimet-tyopaikat/front-end-developer-14/. If possible, please send your application documents in PDF-format.
To familiarize yourself with SSH Communications Security, please visit: http://www.ssh.com/. For further information on the application process or role, please feel free to contact Outi Mäkinen (050 3300616, outi.makinen[ät]atalent.fi).